Post Your Recent Beauty Purchases! (2nd thread)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 111 skin bio cellulose mask

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

fendifemale likes this.
  3. I Dream of Lashes- Rich Taste
    BH Cosmetics Power Pencil- teal

4. I will be embarrassing myself if I posted. Binge buying due to emotions... but thankfully it’s mostly skincare. Makeup wise I bought the Natasha Denona mini Gold and the Metropolis eyeshadow palettes. Also got ND contour/bronzer. Not that I needed to add to my collection. Picked up a few items from Eve Lom and Algenist skincare as well. When I say few... I’m underselling.

ayutilovesGST likes this.
  5. Colourpop lippie stix- I♡This
    Colourpop lippie pencil- I♡This & Bossy
    Zoya- Erza
    OPI- Red Heads Ahead

6. My sister just came back from Paris, so I had her pick me up something that is only available in Paris.

Attached Files:

7. 111Skin from London

Attached Files:

8. Have you tried it yet? Let us know your thoughts

Sheikha Latifa likes this.
  9. I have a feeling that you used to have a different nickname before... if I’m right, you are the one who recommended it to me, thank you! I needed extra hydration after a very long flight and it worked well for me

10. -2 BH Cosmetics Color Lock lipsticks

-Moroccanoil Moroccanoil treatment

-OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum

-Elemis pro-collagen cleansing balm

-THE MANE CHOICE - MANETABOLISM KIDS: Healthy Hair Growth Vitamins (I don’t know if this counts)

11. IS this a first time purchase for the Elemis?
    Curious as to what your thoughts are..

12. Yeah it’s my first time purchasing Elemis. I actually saw some rave reviews from several members on TPF and it seemed like every fashion blogger/influencer I follow on Instagram is posting and talking about how wonderful it is. I’m excited to try it out.

13. IMG_0826.JPG
    Hera Cushion Foundation

14. I picked up the Sleepy body lotion, Galaxy lip scrub and Snow Fairy shower gel from Lush - I get the shower gel every year when it comes out but the Galaxy lip scrub is new and it smells AMAZING!

15. Chanel- Chance eau Fraiche edt &
    Coco Noir edp