Post Your Recent Beauty Purchases! (2nd thread)

Let me know what you think of the roller as there is another one I was considering..
(BeautyBioscience)
Thanks

I've only had it for two weeks so I can't really comment on long term effects but I really like it!
The shape of the stone makes it perfect for the face and even the eye erea. Plus the jade is quite cold even when you store it at room temperature so it feels very refreshing.
I use it about 20 minuts after I've put on the Superstar oil etc. and it helps the oil/serum to sink into my skin.

cult_beauty_haul_december_2016_1.jpg

My most recent purchases. I adore Good Genes, such a good product - definitely worth the hype. Totally over my Brow Wiz, and a little disappointed with both Becca products. :doh:

Reactions: Bambieee
I don't have a pic right now since I unpacked them already, but here's what I got:

Lumene (Finnish semi-high end brand) facial oil, nurturing serum and new serum foundation.
Maybelline Matte Maker compact powder
Two makeup sponges for baking.

Just ordered All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation and Pressed Powder from NARS. Hope to get them soon!

Just ordered another tube of Dr Jart Ceramidin cream as I'm concerned that the Drunk Elephant Lala retro cream is making me break out, although I'm not sure. I also took a chance and ordered the Too Faced Sweet Peach highlighter palette. The online reviews are mixed, with most people complaining that the pigmentation is not that great. However I like subtle makeup so this might work well for me.

You will love the blue cocoon & for an extra layer of hydration you can use under your moisturizer
( I also use it when over retinol as well)
Let me know if you don't mind what you think about the Youth Dew

Well, I certainly hope I am going to love the blue cocoon at that price :lol:
I had a month long flu in December so my skin needs a little extra love and care, that is why I got it.

I have actually had the Youth Dew for about a month. It was a (crazy, full size) gift with purchase from Cultbeauty's best of the year goodiebag. At first, even though I thought it smelled and felt lovely, I didn't really expect to love it since it doesn't have any actives. I was also a little worried that the essential oils could be too much for my sometimes sensitive skin.
At first I only used it as a night treatment on nights when I didn't use either retinol or glycolic acid and I would wake up with such lovely and soft skin, clearer even. Since it was about -12°C here last week, I started using 2-3 drops under my moisturizer which was perfect and added a lovely glow to my skin. I don't know how to explain it but the Youth Dew seem to just balance my skin perfectly. And less is definitely more!

I used the Blue Cocoon last night and am using it again today as I'm staying home. It makes my skin feel very soft and has already calmed some redness. But whereas the Youth Dew sinks into my skin perfectly, the Blue Cocoon is aptly named because to me, it feels like a protective layer on the skin which is nice at night or today, when I'm staying in but it would be too much for me to wear under makeup.
The Blue cocoon is definitely a healing balm to calm irritated skin etc. Whereas I can use the Youth Dew day and night.