POST your purchases from the Spring Line

I Chanel

Sep 17, 2006
so i just think this would be a good thread because some of the ladies are wanting to see what the bags look like b4 they buy them.

I'll post my purchases when i get back from the coach store this weekend. =]

After the PCE I recieved the flip flop fob that is too cute, for some reason I'm crazy about it.

I'm getting the cell fob and the clover charm tonight hopefully and still deciding on if I want the key chain conversation hearts.

After the PCE I recieved the flip flop fob that is too cute, for some reason I'm crazy about it.

I'm getting the cell fob and the clover charm tonight hopefully and still deciding on if I want the key chain conversation hearts.

I love that flip flob fob :yes: . It is just the cutest thing. I just wish some of these charms would be available in brass to go with all the hardware Coach is using on their bags.

I saw the carly pouch, so cute!! I think I may get it in black sig later on.

I've only got the flower charm so far:

coachxmas03.jpg

I am ordering (today!) the:

Large black leather Carly :yahoo:
Hamptons Signature Perforated Large Carryall in Khaki/Camel :yahoo:
Signature Flower Key Charm :yahoo:
"K" Key Charm (for my daughter) :yahoo:

I'm so excited! I had a bit of trouble convincing myself to go with Coach vs. another LV but this way, I get TWO bags for less than what I was planning to pay for only one bag. :yes: And I have been dying for a nice "plain" black leather bag and I adore that large Carly!