Post Your Pre-Sale Gucci Here -- Fall 2009

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
Ladies -- the sale items are up online and I know a few people already have pre-sold their goodies - so dish!! We want to know what you pre-sold or are going to!!

I'll start -- I have a Lollipop scarf in my cart and the GG plus Hysteria clutch -- trying to decide if I want that one or the black patent!

i ordered the jockey med hobo and two joy bags! can't wait to see them irl! do orders every go unfulfilled? i'm hoping they're all in stock.

If you order this early, you should be okay. I was debating about the jockey too. Probably will get the small messenger to tote around when I'm out with my kids. Which joy bags did u order?

I've had tons of cancellations when ordering from the site, so I will be going into the store this time. Last sale I ordered 5 mins after the sale started and only received 1 thing out of 5 items.

I've never had an order cancelled. I just ordered a two guccisima wallets, a boston bag that I wanted last year, and a strap for my camera. I want that galaxy bag, but it isn't on sale. I have a Neimans gc I wonder if it is there?

I've had tons of cancellations when ordering from the site, so I will be going into the store this time. Last sale I ordered 5 mins after the sale started and only received 1 thing out of 5 items.

oh no! Maybe I should go to the store instead. Do u know if I can cancel my order if I manage to buy at the store in the next few days?

I like the small top handle hysteria bag in gg crystal but I was thinking maybe of just picking up a wallet for myself and for my mom...still have to decide what's left when I go to the boutique. I don't think the sale is up on the Canadian site.