Post Your Pre-Sale Gucci Here -- Fall 2009

^^ no, butterfly, I never saw that one in the sale and I have been stalking it since day 1. They had the tattoo bostons, which they still have, along with a smaller tattoo boston, one day they had a pink boston like niuniu bought a couple of posts up, and one day they had the black suede charmy boston. But I never saw this particular one at all.

I have the pink one you're talking about and love it....and have been stalking the boston but it's on the saks site and doesn't go on sale...and I went to the Gucci store at Jacksonville Florida and didn't even see it. Didn't ask though, would love for it to go on sale...how much is the gucci sale 40 or 50%?

I like the size of the small messenger. It is named "small" but for me it is not that small at all because of all the stuff I can put inside: coin purse, card case, cosmetic bag, phone, and even my foldable umbrella would you believe :nuts:

I'd say the other color - the one with gold leather - has a better-colored strap than this one. The pink tone on the strap of this one is a bit like "dirty" pink, and that is the only gripe I have on this bag. But it's tolerable. The straps are adjustable so that's another plus. I can make it into a hobo whenever I feel like. Overall, I'd say it's a 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Did you get yours already?

hey zuhrah~
yea i finally went to ups and picked mine up last fri...and to my surprise i actually like the bag quite a bit. i was worried that the pink leather would make the bag look fake, but it goes nicely with the bag in person. i had been contemplating whether i should buy the gold one also before it was sold out (just in case i didnt like the pink one), but i am glad that i didnt. :biggrin:

I have the pink one you're talking about and love it....and have been stalking the boston but it's on the saks site and doesn't go on sale...and I went to the Gucci store at Jacksonville Florida and didn't even see it. Didn't ask though, would love for it to go on sale...how much is the gucci sale 40 or 50%?

I'm wondering if it's a Saks exclusive? It's not on the website and it's not in the Gucci boutique I visit. I know the description doesn't say it's a Saks exclusive but I've never seen this bag in person. The Saks closest to me don't carry gucci but NM do and they don't have this gorgeous metal stud boston...it would have awesome if it was on sale!

I'm wondering if it's a Saks exclusive? It's not on the website and it's not in the Gucci boutique I visit. I know the description doesn't say it's a Saks exclusive but I've never seen this bag in person. The Saks closest to me don't carry gucci but NM do and they don't have this gorgeous metal stud boston...it would have awesome if it was on sale!

It was available at Nordstrom as well but quickly sold out here locally.

that one is not SAKs exclusive.. it shows up on Europe gucci.com website.. I think it is just that US decide not to order it... so only the department has it.. but I did see the similar material in messenger style in the travel section in gucci store.. they have one like camera bag in black and also a vertical one in blue (same material)..

hahah I love it too.. it isn't on sale in the department store.. hahah at least not yet.. but I love it too..it was on my wish list...

Thanks for the info flipchick and aeonat! I can see why this bag is selling so well - it's boston which is classic and then with the silver studs make it funky and rockish. It's funny how we all have similar taste in Gucci bags!!! I guess great minds do think alike! lol

So my mom and I went to the Gucci store at SCP. The only thing we were gonna buy was a scarf that I had seen online. But than we checked out the bags on sale and I was so happy to see the Jockey was on sale. I had no intention on buying it tho. But my mom knew I had been wanting the bag for a long time tho and actually told me that she'd buy it for me as a Christmas gift! My mom is so awesome. lol. Here it is!

DSC03483.jpg

^ I love it so much! Haven't used it yet but will probably on Christmas day.

So my mom and I went to the Gucci store at SCP. The only thing we were gonna buy was a scarf that I had seen online. But than we checked out the bags on sale and I was so happy to see the Jockey was on sale. I had no intention on buying it tho. But my mom knew I had been wanting the bag for a long time tho and actually told me that she'd buy it for me as a Christmas gift! My mom is so awesome. lol. Here it is!

DSC03483.jpg

^ I love it so much! Haven't used it yet but will probably on Christmas day.

What a nice Christmas gift! That Jockey is a beauty - enjoy her!