Post your Pix of Inferno/Paradiso Ciaos!

bubblesung

pink ninja
Nov 22, 2006
hey i'm finally going to get something from the outlets and was thinking of Inferno and Paradiso bambino, bocce, or ciaos.

So I wanted all of you who have Inferno or Paradiso ciaos, please post pix!! It'll just help give me an idea on what I want =)

thanks

:heart: stephiee

here is my inferno ciao

and paradiso ciao ciao for good measure

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

paradiso ciao ciao

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

eee i actually saved a pix of your inferno ciao before u posted this..i saw it on the lj community! urs is actually what i'm looking for exactly! cept i want the print shifted over to the right n a bit down so i can see the mummy n devil eating ice cream!

eee i actually saved a pix of your inferno ciao before u posted this..i saw it on the lj community! urs is actually what i'm looking for exactly! cept i want the print shifted over to the right n a bit down so i can see the mummy n devil eating ice cream!

aww i hope you get what you are looking for!

Cute ciaos! I love the way ciaos look when slinged across the body and am considering buying on Spiaggia. But I'm just not very sure how practical would it be. It would be great if some of you can share why you like / dislike it before I head down to the stores.:P

i love the ciao because its small and slim but can fit a lot of what i need to carry around. i'm not a big bag kind of girl so this bag is easy to get things that i need. i don't wear it with the flap folded over though so that way i can put more things inside

Here's my Paradiso Ciao Ciao:

And my Inferno Ciao Ciao is on its way from SH! I finally bought two bags from Lindsey. :yes: She's a doll! The other bag is the Paradiso Zucca.

Attachments

• P1090548.JPG
    P1090548.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 33
  • P1090549.JPG
    P1090549.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 28