Post Your Pf Get Together Pics/stories Here!!!!

Well, the Hawaii LV gals have met up quite a bit of times...we're more of shopping buddies now. We're very shy though since Hawaii is a small tiny island so all of our heads are cut off. Here are pics from various get togethers...

Picture #1-3: Our first get together at Ala Moana. We had lunch at Romano's Macaroni Grill then did some shopping at LV.

Picture #4: Not sure which number meet this one was. We were treated to cookies and juice by a lovely SA at LV.

Attachments

• IMG_2710.jpg
    IMG_2710.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_2711.jpg
    IMG_2711.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_2713.jpg
    IMG_2713.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_3069.JPG
    IMG_3069.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 184
Pictures #1-2: Here are a few pictures from a little meet I had with another TPFer at the LV in Waikiki which has a VIP Room. We had a BLAST there!!!

Pcitures #3-4: Shopping with two other TPFers at Ala Moana LV. My little one decided to get into the act!

Attachments

• IMG_3077.JPG copy.jpg
    IMG_3077.JPG copy.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3076.jpg
    IMG_3076.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3153.JPG copy.jpg
    IMG_3153.JPG copy.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3154.JPG copy.jpg
    IMG_3154.JPG copy.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 46
How fun to hear! I've never met a tpf member but it should be really fun! Unfortunatelly there aren't many members around my age located in my country... :sad:

You all look amazing! Jill you look like a super model and Charles' girlfriend looks so cute!

What? Engagement ring?? NO!! ;)

I had a great time, Jill, although I was getting a bit jealous cause Jill and Kara hit it off well and were all hive fiiving and "guuurll, you know it!" all night. Uh, hello, Jill is my PF friend! This is about Jill and me. Find your own PF friend!

I have to say I have been lucky enough to meet me quite a few PF girls and guys. They are all so nice. One girl, I now talk to every day. And a few others I am becoming very friendly with.

Just last night it was a fellow tPF's birthday party and a bunch of us were able to make it. It was a blast.

Here is a photo from our tPF meet earlier in the year. Since then we have had 2 more meets. And many more to come. We are talking about our next meet after the begining of the year for us to take a quick flight to Vegas for a day of shopping. How fun does that sound!!!!

TPFGettogether.jpg

What? Engagement ring?? NO!! ;)

I had a great time, Jill, although I was getting a bit jealous cause Jill and Kara hit it off well and were all hive fiiving and "guuurll, you know it!" all night. Uh, hello, Jill is my PF friend! This is about Jill and me. Find your own PF friend!

U guys were so much fun to chat with!!!!
It was the highlight of my trip Charles!
LOVE KARA!!!!!!!!She is so sweet!!!!
remember u guys must fly into Philly and visit me too!!!!!(I shall show u the town!!)

have met hlfinn several times now. such fun!:yes: hoping to see her again this sunday and will try to remember my camera....;)
and she and i met vlad and megs a coupla weeks ago, and again, no camera.:rolleyes:
It was absolutely delightful meeting you two as well! We'll definitely have to meet up again next time we're in NYC.