Post your Pce finds here, please

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I hope I'm not crossing the line BUT I though it would be fun to have a thread where everyone posts their PCE purchases together.

2. Ummm...
    Sure.
    Just as long as the mods understand that people also want to do reveal threads, too.
    :flowers:
    I think it would be best if everyone takes a pic of their entire purchase at one time. grouped together, to include in here...not multiple pics if they are doing a reveal thread. Just my opinion, and I will follow that suggestion myself.

3. ita!

4. It will be like one big block party :yahoo: :party::Partyhat::jammin::party::dothewave::ghi5:

5. I just ordered mine! It is small BUT I have been craving this little sweet heart since the day I saw her!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Attached Files:

6. Just got back from the store and this is what I bought :yahoo: Mia embossed op art leather Maggie #15727 I love her!! I need a basic black bag right now and this one is perfect for me. I should also say that her lining is actually an emerald green....I think the pic looks too blue. It's not blue at all.

Attached Files:

7. OMG I am in love with this bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. I really like the new Maggies. Hmm. Decisions decisions.

9. YOWSER! Thats nice!

10. That's Hot! Love that it's embossed, puts a total different spin on the bag

11. This bag is a real stunner. Thank you for sharing!!

12. Thanks everyone! She's a keeper for sure.

13. So pretty!!! Congrats!!!