Post Your Outfit of the Day! (OOTD)

Fits are fire!!! Love the last one with the lilac jacket!!!
Awww thanks @Christofle ! Guess what, it's a men's blazer by Paul Smith...it's 100% wool and made in Italy. I scored it from The Real Real for around $60! I swear it was never worn!! 'Karen Brit Chick' who I follow on Insta/You Tube says to shop the men's dept. for jackets/coats-she does it all the time. That's what made me look in the first place and then when I saw the color, I had to have it! :love:

Awww thanks @Christofle ! Guess what, it's a men's blazer by Paul Smith...it's 100% wool and made in Italy. I scored it from The Real Real for around $60! I swear it was never worn!! 'Karen Brit Chick' who I follow on Insta/You Tube says to shop the men's dept. for jackets/coats-she does it all the time. That's what made me look in the first place and then when I saw the color, I had to have it! :love:
What a steal!

That color is stunning! :love: :love: :love:

That’s a brilliant idea about the blazers, I’m going to try that.
Thanks Antonia!

• Love
Reactions: Antonia