Post Your Outfit of the Day! (OOTD)

Car went in for an oil change and checkup so I went on a nice walk (it’s great for sciatica, hence the cane!) and did lots of window shopping. Goodness, sitting and lying is such a killer. Went for this a few months ago and got through it. I need some sweet flame decals for the cane

Need to do something with my hair but I just don’t know what yet.

Jacket: Old Navy featuring my various pin collection
Dress: Rhode x Target
Bag: Gucci (belonged to my mom ♥️)
Sandals: Gucci
IMG_8960.jpeg

Car went in for an oil change and checkup so I went on a nice walk (it’s great for sciatica, hence the cane!) and did lots of window shopping. Goodness, sitting and lying is such a killer. Went for this a few months ago and got through it. I need some sweet flame decals for the cane

Need to do something with my hair but I just don’t know what yet.

Jacket: Old Navy featuring my various pin collection
Dress: Rhode x Target
Bag: Gucci (belonged to my mom ♥️)
Sandals: Gucci
View attachment 5789113
I love that dress! :tup:

You said you get bored of your clothes-you look great-they’re all classics , nothing to get bored of!
Don’t be so hard on yourself..you may regret selling your clothes..I know I regretted not keeping things-now unless they don’t fit, or there’s another reason, I keep them until worn out..
I just have a maximum number I won’t go over so that my wardrobe won’t get out of hand, but I’ve never reached it yet..(although I’m out for the day shopping next Thursday and could do!)
You’re not wearing any High Fashion-you said you don’t keep things for over a year..even buying high fashion from TRR and recycling it can work out expensive …buying new and keeping it might work out a lower cost per wear..But don’t sell things unless you Really don’t like them!xxx

• Thanks
Reactions: Antonia