Post your November/December Purchases!!

missisa07 - Hi! :smile: Aww, thank you!! :flowers: Ohhh, you'll LOVE the black patent Jumbo... it's just as stunning, and I know it will look fabulous on you!! :love: I posted these pics (minus the dark gold PNY wallet) in my original thread before, but I decided to post them again here haha. :P I love the pouch too... it's so adorable!! :girlsigh: Ohhh, we're semi earring twins! :nuts: Yours sound so pretty... I bet they're just as gorgeous! :heart:

Hey Ro! :smile: Aww, thank you! I just PM'd you!! :heart:

Celia, you did get really lucky (the Chanel gods were on your side hehe)... what a score! :nuts: Aww, I really hope you find a grey reissue too!! :heart: Haha, that's too cute... but I agree, because blue fonce is soo gorgeous!! :love:

Haha....u are so sweet:heart: I hope the chanel god will also be on my side when i'm searching my Chanel HGs.....:angel:;)

missisa07 - Hi! :smile: Aww, thank you!! :flowers: Ohhh, you'll LOVE the black patent Jumbo... it's just as stunning, and I know it will look fabulous on you!! :love: I posted these pics (minus the dark gold PNY wallet) in my original thread before, but I decided to post them again here haha. :P I love the pouch too... it's so adorable!! :girlsigh: Ohhh, we're semi earring twins! :nuts: Yours sound so pretty... I bet they're just as gorgeous! :heart:
dsc03722iv6.jpg

Here are mine! I know they came in two colors, one with a very very subtle pink hue (which is the one I got), and one with stones that yellowish. I love them!

If you don't mind, how much was the cosmetics pouch? Do you happen to have the style number? I looove Chanel patent. TIA!!!

PNY wallet and Black crackled patent cosmetics pouch:
BlackpatentpouchandPNYwallet.jpg

Inside the cute patent pouch:
Patentpouchinsideview.jpg

I love this cosmetic pouch fieryfashionist! I was wondering if they had anything like this, this is a perfect pouch! May I ask how much this beauty is? TIA!

My recent purchases (and last Chanel bags until spring hehe)! :smile:

Grey 227 Anniversary reissue, Navy crackled patent Jumbo flap, Black 227 Anniversary reissue:
GreyreissuenavyJumboandblackreissue.jpg

Me with my Black 227 Anniversary reissue:
Black227anniversaryreissuefront.jpg

Me with my Grey 227 Anniversary reissue:
Grey227anniversaryreissuefront.jpg

Me with my Navy patent Jumbo flap:
NavypatentJumboside.jpg

This are TDF :tup:, congrats and enjoy them!! I think this pic convience me to get one. :graucho:

Congrats to all ladies for sharing all your Chanel buys-loooove to drool over them hehe!:drool:
Viviana325 congrats on your Chanels-how do you like the melrose cabas ?the more I see of it the more I love it!I like your cute ring too!:cutesy:
Minal you know that I always admire your great taste in bags and outfits!I must have been beguiled by them not to notice the gorgeous dark gold wallet and the so cute cosmetic pouch!oh many many congrats on these little beauties too!:nuts:
Celia_Hish congrats on your upcoming blk reissue too !Can't wait for pics!:yes:

OH MY GOOOOSH!!! I LOOOOVE THIS BAG!!! I'M SOOOO JEALOUS!!!! ITS SOOO PRETTY! I HAVE BEEN EYING THIS BABY FOR A YEAR NOW!!! :nuts:I'm so happy someone is enjoying it till i get mine....Good for you!!! :smile:

my new navy GST with silver hardware:love:...sorry it looks black in my pics (i included flash and no flash)....:shame:

Attachments

• gst.jpg
    gst.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,289
  • gst 2.jpg
    gst 2.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 110
  • gst handles up.jpg
    gst handles up.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 136
  • gst handles up no flash.jpg
    gst handles up no flash.jpg