Post your NOVEMBER/DECEMBER Purchases!!!

I got Two Bags for this month...probably the last for a loooooong time! I figured I needed two classic bags, :yahoo: so i got a Black City and a Sienna City from Barneys.
I guess you could say I had an early Christmas!

Attachments

• blackbrowncities.JPG
    blackbrowncities.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 51
  • browncityoutside.JPG
    browncityoutside.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 45
  • blackcityfront2.JPG
    blackcityfront2.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 44
I've been naughty lately..........got these Bal boots which I absolutely love!

eqzoomms.jpg

And this skirt. More to come......

If anyone is interested in Bal clothing........the fit is incredible and the quality is superb......I'm hooked!

:tup: Love these boots, cracker!

I got Two Bags for this month...probably the last for a loooooong time! I figured I needed two classic bags, :yahoo: so i got a Black City and a Sienna City from Barneys.
I guess you could say I had an early Christmas!

Merry early Christmas chloebagfreak!
They are beautiful.

Starletta8, that Emerald first is gorgeous!!!! Congrats!

I have this skirt!!!!!!! Did you get the one with front pleats or side pleats??
Aren't Bal clothes so amazing and sexy?? LOVE!!!!!!!

The boots you got are cool, too!!! I love anything even remotely motorcycle:P

Thanks tooshies! I love this skirt!!!! Mine is the one with the pleats on the side. It is cut so well and fits me perfectly. I just ordered a Bal jacket too from f/w 07. I'm so excited!!! This will be my most expensive clothing purchase ever but it's going to be so worth it. I'll post pics when it gets here. It coming from Matches in London. :yahoo:

Thanks Babi! I got my boots from Bluefly and they go with everything. I love dressing for fall/winter.........what am I doing in S. FL? :confused1:

Thanks tooshies! I love this skirt!!!! Mine is the one with the pleats on the side. It is cut so well and fits me perfectly. I just ordered a Bal jacket too from f/w 07. I'm so excited!!! This will be my most expensive clothing purchase ever but it's going to be so worth it. I'll post pics when it gets here. It coming from Matches in London. :yahoo:

Thanks Babi! I got my boots from Bluefly and they go with everything. I love dressing for fall/winter.........what am I doing in S. FL? :confused1:

Oh, glad to hear that skirt fits you like a glove:heart: Mine is the center-pleated one and I love it as well:love:

Oooh, a Bal Jacket!!! I can't wait to see that:yahoo: Bal jackets and coats are sooo worth the $$!

Oh Andy!!! I was eyeing off that Parachute on RDC!!! Congrats. It's even more stunning IRL and for sure a keeper. I got my latest finds this week...I'm expecting one more soon!!!

My Steel City and Ivory Matelasse from ******. Perfect as always!

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 419
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 36
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 47
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 47
Here's part 2 of my post earlier in this thread. I'd purchased the 07 Violet Twiggy and fell in :heart: with the colour. So right away I placed an order for a matching wallet ... here it is ... it's so pretty! And my first Balenciaga wallet ...

BbagWallet.jpg

Attachments

• BbagWallet.jpg
    BbagWallet.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 26