Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If anyone spots a PS1 that they don't want, please let me know. Been on a lookout lately but haven't been lucky yet.

2. Done...check your PM

3. There isn't another CTR until Memorial day at the end of May so red tags/blue tags don't matter.

And it sounds like that Memorial day CTR will be the final one for PAs, sadly.

4. #12154 Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    CL Beloved pumps size 39.5. It's W&R and has some scuffs on the heels but beautiful cutouts. Would be perfect for a wedding! :biggrin:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459278384.612325.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459278408.286967.jpg

PM for location

5. Here you go, hope your search is successful 🙂 ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459278750.099098.jpg

6. Depends on the store. I placed an order two weeks ago. The first store said no, the second store said yes. YMMV.

7. So beautiful and agreed that I would be fantastic for someone's wedding

8. At least they only resoled the bottom of the foot so the heel part still shows the red.

9. The PS website often has them on sale. The prices are probably not as good as what you'll find at the Rack but if you're looking for one at a discount I'd try there. :smile:

10. Holy longchamp - how much are they going for?

11. I think $89? The usual white tag price.

12. So pretty! I wish this is my size!

13. So you recall how much the bags are?

Thanks

14. I saw them in medium size for 79.

15. Spotted these today at the North Austin location. I think someone was looking for some Red Valentinos. Size 37, $300. Also spotted several different styles of Longchamp heels in the $200-$250 price range.

image.jpeg