Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

Worst CTR ever. So sad.

Totally agree. Most of the sale stuff at my store has been there for months. They new need inventory!

Did anybody see ANY W&R designer bags anywhere, even if they weren't interesting?
I didn't see any- I am wondering if the designer shipments were halted until the CTR was over.

I did. White-tagged though (not eligible for CTR).

went to NR at King of Prussia, PA on Saturday. Terrible inventory, especially for clearance.

They did have the short handle Longchamp floral Le Pliage bag and a lot of the coin purses in solid colors. Also saw plenty of MBMJ bags.

I made one last run to the Potomac Mills store and ended up with a Burberry London Wadefield Trench for $168 and the Mackage Monique rain coat for $60...those were my best finds...I also got some Joie silk tanks for $16 and some Wildfox beach cover-ups for $8

I can go along with the consensus here. CTR was pretty lame this go round. The inventory that I saw during CTR had not changed much since previous Rack visits. High end designer items were scanty and most had the W&R white tags (which I think may be the new thing from here on out). I did score a pair of VINCE mules that I love for under 60 bucks after PA.

Attachments

• img-thing.jpg
    img-thing.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 892
Worst CTR ever. So sad.

I can go along with the consensus here. CTR was pretty lame this go round. The inventory that I saw during CTR had not changed much since previous Rack visits. High end designer items were scanty and most had the W&R white tags (which I think may be the new thing from here on out). I did score a pair of VINCE mules that I love for under 60 bucks after PA.

Agreed, CTR was such a bust this time. I almost skipped it but changed my mind at literally the 11th hour on Sat because, FOMO. I only found a Joie suede skirt for $67 (reg $598) and a pair of Rag & Bone skinny jeans for $49. Other than that, it was quite awful. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459188246.225654.jpg

maybe a lot of us regulars skipped the CTR, but we were the only ones that skipped it based on what I saw at the Racks in the SF bay area. It was a zoo out here, really crowded, the merchandise was all over.

+1
I dropped by briefly to pick up specific items but it was a zoo in Cerritos and Metro Pointe.

Then again, Metro Pointe is always a mess and always crowded.