Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

Rack has extended holiday returns for in store and online purchases. Buy now and return until February! My local store just had new shoe markdowns. Found a pair of last season Emma Parsons sandals for $40. Also saw a bunch of leather Superga Sneakers for $12. None in my size, unfortunately.

My racks also have been quite sparse. Not much inventory. Miss those days where the shoes section was actually filled with shoes. Now they are laying the shoes horizontally in the shoes boxes to fill up the space but it's sadly still empty. Clearance racks are also very slim and empty & you actually have to go search for them because there are so few racks. So sad.

I have not been to my Rack in over a month as the last time I went it was quite sparse as other posters have also said.

I ordered 2 items online on Nov 30th for Christmas gifts. One shows in transit, but hasn’t moved in 10 days and one is still showing pre-shipment. I have already purchased other gifts to replace these as I needed to ship them.

If I actually get them one item will be returned and the other will be used for the person’s birthday gift as they have a February birthday.

I have not been to my Rack in over a month as the last time I went it was quite sparse as other posters have also said.

I ordered 2 items online on Nov 30th for Christmas gifts. One shows in transit, but hasn’t moved in 10 days and one is still showing pre-shipment. I have already purchased other gifts to replace these as I needed to ship them.

If I actually get them one item will be returned and the other will be used for the person’s birthday gift as they have a February birthday.
I’ve ordered and shipping has been slow but eventually they get sent. I kept worrying orders would be cancelled but they weren’t. Hope they arrive for you. Other companies seem to be better at managing order fulfillment.

Reactions: Mimmy
I’ve ordered and shipping has been slow but eventually they get sent. I kept worrying orders would be cancelled but they weren’t. Hope they arrive for you. Other companies seem to be better at managing order fulfillment.
Thanks, snibor! I am trying to be patient and understanding given all the problems with COVID. It seems that certain retailers are doing better than others.

I ordered some boots from Saks Off 5th and after numerous calls to FedEx and Off 5th they arrived after 6 weeks even though they shipped fairly quickly! This is my record wait so far.

I have had this problem too! My orders from mid-Nov to now took twice as long to ship. Especially if the package is coming from CA.

Reactions: Mimmy
The shipping online is really random I ordered a shirt for in store pickup to avoid a shipping charge on the 15 and it shows a expected arrival at the store on the 28th. I ordered a sweater on the 22 and at that price point it had free shipping I got it on the 24. It makes no sense the item I ordered on the 15th had shipping tracking but no movement for a long time. I don’t know if it moved slower because it was a in store pick up item or if the price point made a difference but their shipping is all over the place.

I haven’t been in here for a long time. Since I quit working retail 6 years ago I don’t hit the rack as much I as I used to cuz I usually went on week days during the day. Well today I popped in to return something at my local rack and look what I found in the case. A black Chloe Marcie...I’ve wanted one in any color for years and today was my day! Retail $1,750. It was marked down to $619.97 with a red tag. So it was $464.98 and I had a $20 Nordstrom note. After all was said and done I paid...$472.98!!!!!! It’s absolutely perfect. The strap was still wrapped in paper. It’s just missing the dust bag.

I think this is the small, but it’s the perfect size! I’m gonna order a longer strap so I can wear it crossbody. I’m soooo shook!!!!! A6EC7482-EBA8-4194-AD1E-E8A42B5C7571.jpeg66128013-E776-4091-B2DD-F1DACB9866C6.jpeg