Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

Checked my store at 10:30, no new shoes, went back after work at 5 and saw 2 pairs of loubs, not ones I would actually wear. Still waiting for more to show up! Tons of clothes on the designer racks but nothing I really need. My store is definitely inconsistent with when they put out their shipment!

Clear the rack sale this week. Starting Thursday August 29 for Nordstrom card members and Nordy club members. The public sale will be on Friday Aug 30. Spotted some store transfers. Looks like the designer handbags are coming in at a higher price point. Some of the designer shoes the prices seems off also. I spotted a pair of Christian Louboutin way under 200.00. No damages on the sole or any part of the shoe. Other Louboutins were priced over 200.00.20190826_110627.jpg 20190826_110417.jpg 20190826_110325.jpg 20190826_104646.jpg 20190826_110223.jpg 20190826_110126.jpg

Reactions: Sakura198427
Checked my store at 10:30, no new shoes, went back after work at 5 and saw 2 pairs of loubs, not ones I would actually wear. Still waiting for more to show up! Tons of clothes on the designer racks but nothing I really need. My store is definitely inconsistent with when they put out their shipment!
Hi. Store transfers are coming in. Keep checking your store. No. I didn't purchase anything I posted above.:wave:

Hit the jackpot with yesterday's early access to CTR. So many red tag designer shoes. I ended up leaving with a whole new collection: Alexander Wang slides ($143), Saint Laurent sandals ($225), and Balmain sandals ($225). The best part was when I got to the register and the sales associate saw I was buying a lot of designer shoes, she said she had a pair of Valentino Rockstuds behind the desk in my size! This is by far my best find ($225). I have been looking for rockstuds for years.

If you can make it to the 6th Ave store in NY today, I left plenty behind! There is definitely another pair of the same Saint Laurent (size 39) and I saw the same Balmain sandals in a smaller size (maybe 37/38) as well as tons of other designer finds (Ferragamo, Fendi, Balenciaga, Chloe, Saint Laurent, Dries Van Noten, Jimmy Choo, etc).

Attachments

• Alexander Wang Sofia Grommet Mule.jpeg
    Alexander Wang Sofia Grommet Mule.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,170
  • Saint Laurent Mica Grommet Slide Sandal.jpeg
    Saint Laurent Mica Grommet Slide Sandal.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,181
  • Balmain Jody Lace-Up Sandal.jpe
    Balmain Jody Lace-Up Sandal.jpe
    5.7 KB · Views: 1,160
  • Valentino Rockstud T-Strap Pump.jpeg
    Valentino Rockstud T-Strap Pump.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,186
Hit the jackpot with yesterday's early access to CTR. So many red tag designer shoes. I ended up leaving with a whole new collection: Alexander Wang slides ($143), Saint Laurent sandals ($225), and Balmain sandals ($225). The best part was when I got to the register and the sales associate saw I was buying a lot of designer shoes, she said she had a pair of Valentino Rockstuds behind the desk in my size! This is by far my best find ($225). I have been looking for rockstuds for years.

If you can make it to the 6th Ave store in NY today, I left plenty behind! There is definitely another pair of the same Saint Laurent (size 39) and I saw the same Balmain sandals in a smaller size (maybe 37/38) as well as tons of other designer finds (Ferragamo, Fendi, Balenciaga, Chloe, Saint Laurent, Dries Van Noten, Jimmy Choo, etc).
Good for you! I posted above see pictures where I did pretty good at this location a couple of weeks ago. I was at that location early that morning and they were putting out merchandise when they opened.

Hi, I got a few good items online on Thursday, I don't intend to return but I just noticed everything I bought was final sale. Is this new? Everything online CTR is final sale now? Make sure and check if you buy online.
I got a Longchamp Le Pliage Heritage for about $200 and a Michael Kors rose gold watch for $60, those are better deals I have found than recently.

Hi, I got a few good items online on Thursday, I don't intend to return but I just noticed everything I bought was final sale. Is this new? Everything online CTR is final sale now? Make sure and check if you buy online.
I got a Longchamp Le Pliage Heritage for about $200 and a Michael Kors rose gold watch for $60, those are better deals I have found than recently.
This is crazy for final sale online. Suppose the size doesn't fit? Or you purchased an item that is broken or defective. Online sales is going to drop.

Has anyone been to the Last Chance store outside of Chicago lately? I'll be in Chicago this week and have visited the store before. It's obviously quite hit or miss but I've been reading that they've raised prices quite considerably. I'm trying to decide whether to make time to stop in or not. Any recent info would be great!!!