Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Don’t know
    Seems like the stores are empty to

scgirl212 likes this.
  2. I'm a lover of Hermes scarves, and I also appreciate Ferragamo silk scarves as well. But I never thought I'd go gaga over a silk scarf I saw on Nordstrom.com, marked down from $98 to $39. I figured what's there to lose, so I ordered 2 colorways:
    MAX5.jpg
    I figured they couldn't possibly be silk, but they are:
    MAX4.jpg
    I'm impressed.

3. I noticed designer transfers starting to show up. Nothing exciting but at least they are starting

4. If anyone likes E & J bags.
    Online now.
    IMG_6723.JPG

Mimmy likes this.
  5. Spotted Prada wt white cork wedge sandal size 8 230.00. Prada maroon suede pumps size 39.5 250.00. 20190129_100743_wm.jpg

6. Found this Veronica Beard sweater for $34 Reg $350

IMG_4868.jpg
    IMG_4870.jpg

Diamond Dazed likes this.
  7. Anyone know when the next CTR ?

8. President’s Day weekend starting that Friday

Cthai likes this.
  9. I normally buy ultrasonic cavitat rf fat & cellulite remover, but I found these today and they just seemed so special so I went for them.

no_1024x1024.jpg
  10. I use these two methods:

If the shoe sole is shiny/lacquered leather (eg. Louboutins and Valentinos), peel off the stickers by hand as best as you can. Then with a paper towel or polishing cloth, rub olive oil over the sticky residue in small circular motions until it all comes off. It can take a couple times if the sticker was stuck on really well. The oil will not harm the sole, but make sure not to get it on the uppers!

If the shoe sole is matte/sueded leather (eg. Manolos and Jimmy Choos), peel off the stickers by hand as best as you can and then use a nail file to gently file off the rest of the sticker residue.

pinkchampagne and nicole0612 like this.
  11. Gosh you are so luck! I'd love to get this exact pair in nude :smile: I have never seen any Louboutins at the Rack stores near me! I've seen other designers like Jimmy Choo. I wonder if my timing is just really terrible?

12. Have you seen sold out items coming back in NR online?

13. Ohhhh... where was that?

14. Online now (full line)

IMG_6745.JPG IMG_6746.JPG

Blueberry1 likes this.