Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

I saw these and went straight to the register. They are so sparkly...I didn’t think twice.
fa808318d7358aadcc26604be9748fbf.jpg

Can anyone tell me if the store will price match the exact same item online? I just called online customer service and they basically said no. I called a store and they said if I had purchased both items the higher price and the lower price they would do the price match but I have a feeling this is done by a case by case basis and probably not every store will do this. The store just did mark downs and some items are higher priced online.

Can anyone tell me if the store will price match the exact same item online? I just called online customer service and they basically said no. I called a store and they said if I had purchased both items the higher price and the lower price they would do the price match but I have a feeling this is done by a case by case basis and probably not every store will do this. The store just did mark downs and some items are higher priced online.
They will price match from If you purchased both of the items and go into the rack with your receipts and merchandise speak to a supervisor. They might give you a bunch of excuses but if the item is purchased from the online rack it shouldn't be too much of a hassel.

As long as the item is in stock in your size and color it should go through