Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

I can’t remember the last time that I saw a refurb/altered bag at my Local Rack.

Came across this Tory Burch bag today (note: the tag shows a retail of $995!). When I asked the manager if the item was mistagged and if they could verify the correct price, they responded with “we have to sell the item at the price that it comes in with”....

I would love to know what bag this was supposed to be tagged to.

View attachment 4255477
View attachment 4255480
totally mistagged. full price it is $498:
https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/tory-burch-fleming-leather-convertible-shoulder-bag/4722624

I can’t remember the last time that I saw a refurb/altered bag at my Local Rack.

Came across this Tory Burch bag today (note: the tag shows a retail of $995!). When I asked the manager if the item was mistagged and if they could verify the correct price, they responded with “we have to sell the item at the price that it comes in with”....

I would love to know what bag this was supposed to be tagged to.

View attachment 4255477
View attachment 4255480
Not sure if this would work, but I have a barcode scanner app on my cell phone, I scan things all the time and retrieve information. I would do it for you and post it here if I could, but it has to be done from the actual item tag. Won't work from a screenshot. Maybe you could download an app to scan..

Not sure if this would work, but I have a barcode scanner app on my cell phone, I scan things all the time and retrieve information. I would do it for you and post it here if I could, but it has to be done from the actual item tag. Won't work from a screenshot. Maybe you could download an app to scan..

I have this app, too. I used it on a pair of shoes that I was considering. When I scanned it, the app price was $40 cheaper online.

From what I understand, Since this was a refurbished item, scanning the tag probably wouldn’t result in a specific product. But thank you!

Just spotted lots of W&R bags in SoCal- Givenchy, YSL, Givenchy, Chloe, Burberry, Alexander McQueen, Jimmy Choo. It has been a loooong time since I’ve seen anything good at a reasonable price. Final sale but I walked away with a Givenchy Antigona and Chloe [pixie?]. Will try and post pics later.
Hi
Would you mind sharing what rack in so cal? Thanks.