Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

Hi, I’m a UK resident but arrived in Massachusetts yesterday for just under 3 weeks.
I’ve been in the N’ Rack in Boston on previous visits, is there any others or similar stores we should checkout while we’re here.
We’re in Rockport for a few days then 10 days on the Cape and then on to Boston.
Thanks in advance

I am a former Bostonian and went back home in May. I was quite displeased with Nordstrom rack on Boylston street. I found it extremely junky and saw no high end brands. I do much better with them with the location I live now in terms of general selection and access to higher end items. Not sure if the framingham rack is worth the effort it will take get there unless you have a car. Maybe the others in the area will chime in. Personally I enjoyed my time on Newbury street but you know the deal with stores there in terms of pricing. Enjoy Rockport. My family used to go there all time during my summer vacations.

Hi, I’m a UK resident but arrived in Massachusetts yesterday for just under 3 weeks.
I’ve been in the N’ Rack in Boston on previous visits, is there any others or similar stores we should checkout while we’re here.
We’re in Rockport for a few days then 10 days on the Cape and then on to Boston.
Thanks in advance

I am a former Bostonian and went back home in May. I was quite displeased with Nordstrom rack on Boylston street. I found it extremely junky and saw no high end brands. I do much better with them with the location I live now in terms of general selection and access to higher end items. Not sure if the framingham rack is worth the effort it will take get there unless you have a car. Maybe the others in the area will chime in. Personally I enjoyed my time on Newbury street but you know the deal with stores there in terms of pricing. Enjoy Rockport. My family used to go there all time during my summer vacations.
There are Racks in Framingham (as mentioned), Burlington and Danvers.

There's a TJ Maxx with a decent runway department in Downtown Crossing (Washington Street). That store is in walking distance (about .5-.75 mile) from the Boylston St. Nordstrom Rack.

Thanks in advance

Depending on where you are staying on the Cape and if you have a car and the inclination to drive a bit, the Wrentham outlets are often a good place to shop.

Thanks in advance

I've only been to the one on Boylston St., but as BlackApple said, it's pretty junky in terms of what they carry. The few designer items I've seen there are either hideous, or priced so high they aren't worth it ($700 Rockstuds, some barely discounted contemporary brands). I have often gone 2-3 months in between visits, thinking maybe I'll find something new... Only to find the same stuff that was there the last time, not even marked down any further.

Just had the worst experience with NR......the stuff I ordered from clear the rack just arrived and guess what......the box was filled with someone else's stuff n packing slip....I am soooo mad because I also ordered a miracle swimsuit the day before clear the rack that supposedly was shipped together n sadly that is also gone......probably the last time I will ever shop on NR online......

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BlackApple
It was second cut. How do you like your denim one so far ? I ordered the denim one first cut but it got cancelled since they didn’t my size available .
you are so lucky to get this with second mark down.i tried to order another pair during second mark down, but sold out completely in entire company. I really like it, easy to wear with jean more than black or the blue I have.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

you are so lucky to get this with second mark down.i tried to order another pair during second mark down, but sold out completely in entire company. I really like it, easy to wear with jean more than black or the blue I have.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thank you. I got really lucky when my size popped up on the website during second markdown. I was afraid it would get cancelled but so happy when I received an email confirmation that it got shipped. do you find the heels to be comfortable on the denim heels that you have ?

I saw someone post on IG that their store had tons of CL’s, Valentino’s today for $299 and under, she didn’t have pics or location. Anyone see these?

I haven’t. The full line transfers usually start coming through towards the end of July/early August. I stopped by two Racks last week and there was absolutely nothing worth mentioning. Couldn’t even find a decent pair of flip flops!

Reactions: peacelovesequin
Personally I am kinda bored with NR rack. I don't go often as there is not much to be had that I want. I see a lot of made for rack merchandise that is basically overpriced. The higher end stuff if you do find it is at crazy pricing.
I most definitely agree with you. There was a time when the Bay Area racks (around my area) had a nice selection of reasonably priced designer merchandise. Those days are long gone. With the new white sticker system for transfers, the prices are higher than what they were before. Not to mention how disorganized it gets unless you get there exactly at 10 am. I have seen things that are piled, torn and with makeup marks on merchandise and it’s disgusting. It’s much better to shop the saks and Neiman Marcus sales with discount codes and you can get better quality without having to dig through trash! I’m over NR!