Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

I bought a pair of DL1961 jeans. They were the most comfy jeans I ever tried on. They had little elastic stretch panels on either side. Regularly $168, purchased on clearance for $59.23.
I came home and looked at Nordstrom online. The same pair, except in white was still $168. Mine are black.
They have the stretch panels because they are maternity jeans[emoji23].

Oh well, with a belt on, nobody will know the difference.
We'll keep your secret! I once vowed to forever wear my maternity jeans pregnant or not pregnant. Hahaha!

Reactions: Raech and mpepe32
Hi everyone!
If it's not too much to ask, I would love some advice on whether or not I should keep this bag I found at Nordstrom Rack the other day. :smile:
I bought this medium MCM Liz Reversible Tote for around $166. I was super excited and happy to find it since they usually go for $590.
Under further inspection, I noticed that the ones that are sold in retail stores usually include a smaller purse/pouch bag. I've seen used smaller pouches go for up to around $300 on resell websites. The tote is the larger component but I can't help but feel a little sad that mine had not come with the smaller purse (the sales associate said that it had come in with 3 other MCM bags which had sold (and they didn't know if those had come with the inner bags). What do you all think?
So happy to have found this thread! You all rock at finding these deals! :smile:
Thank you :smile:
Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 8.29.13 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 8.29.21 PM.png

Last edited:
Please keep us updated if you were able to make a return. I recently bought a Bobbi Brown foundation item that was on clearance but when I got in the car and looked at the receipt, the description didn't match the item(which made me slightly disappointed because I thought I came out with a great deal where I got the item for $19.99 when it retailed for $95. Turns out it is actually $50, which is still a deal but not as great. It got me wondering if they would give me a hard time if I returned it and the description didn't match the item--which was how it was purchased.)

Update: I was able to return it at a different branch with ZERO problems. So I guess it just depends on the cashier?

Reactions: hitt
Hi everyone!
If it's not too much to ask, I would love some advice on whether or not I should keep this bag I found at Nordstrom Rack the other day. :smile:
I bought this medium MCM Liz Reversible Tote for around $166. I was super excited and happy to find it since they usually go for $590.
Under further inspection, I noticed that the ones that are sold in retail stores usually include a smaller purse/pouch bag. I've seen used smaller pouches go for up to around $300 on resell websites. The tote is the larger component but I can't help but feel a little sad that mine had not come with the smaller purse (the sales associate said that it had come in with 3 other MCM bags which had sold (and they didn't know if those had come with the inner bags). What do you all think?
So happy to have found this thread! You all rock at finding these deals! :smile:
]

I think it's a good price even without the smaller pouch. I personally would keep it.

Reactions: caroline0523
Hi everyone!
View attachment 3713163 View attachment 3713164

The price is great, keep it. I purchased one with the pouch for $365, which I thought was great but I would have gotten it without the pouch for the price you paid.

Hi everyone!
View attachment 3713163 View attachment 3713164

I think it's a nice bag! It's a decent price even without the pouch.

Here are my Rack finds from the week..

As @joanah pointed out I finally found a Moncler coat! My heart almost stopped. Was so excited. The colour is a nice blush colour but I personally prefer all black everything. But current season for $199? Yes please!

IMG_1496063016.719245.jpg

I also bought these Miu Miu satin sandals for $174 current season from another location.

IMG_1496063070.911993.jpgIMG_1496063080.470397.jpg

Wore them out last night and super comfy!

Nothing RT caught my eye. But I'd say it was a good week overall. [emoji4]