Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

IMG_1490333590.153991.jpgIMG_1490333601.505165.jpg

I [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ AGL so much that they are probably my favorite shoes (even more than Manolos[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]). These were pretty cheap at $73, but I just bought Ferragamo pumps with similar colorings, so I grudgingly put these back for some other lucky AGL fan to find [emoji151][emoji151]

Reactions: Leto and Miramar168
Has anyone had an item go up in price after returning it? A very kind TPF member was able to buy an item for me and when she returned it so I could repurchase the SA said I couldn't repurchase it right away and that it had also gone up in price. It had a new printed tag (like you see on online returns). And this was all on the same day. Is this typical NR craziness or just this store? It left me feeling like shopping less at NR/this particular store.

Has anyone had an item go up in price after returning it? A very kind TPF member was able to buy an item for me and when she returned it so I could repurchase the SA said I couldn't repurchase it right away and that it had also gone up in price. It had a new printed tag (like you see on online returns). And this was all on the same day. Is this typical NR craziness or just this store? It left me feeling like shopping less at NR/this particular store.

I've seen it happen and I've seen red tag go to white tag with the higher price.

Reactions: squidgee

I've not seen it at the store itself but have seen it happen on the NR site. Friend bought shoes, told me about it coz I also loved the style, but when I checked the site about a week later the price was higher than what she paid.