Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I scored two deals today.
First, a Tory Burch wristlet in Malachite green for $34.97. Currently $155 at Tory Burch's website
Weird thing is the one I bought says "altered or refurbished", but it's not. You can see the plastic protective sticker on the emblem.

From the website:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1385504065.420390.jpg

The one I purchased:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1385504116.772785.jpg

I also bought this navy lace dress for $50. I'm not certain that I'm keeping this one as I'm not in love with it for the summer and I don't know how it will look with tights and boots? Opinions welcome :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1385504261.417636.jpg

First, a Tory Burch wristlet in Malachite green for $34.97. Currently $155 at Tory Burch's website
Weird thing is the one I bought says "altered or refurbished", but it's not. You can see the plastic protective sticker on the emblem.

From the website:
View attachment 2411687

The one I purchased:
View attachment 2411689

I also bought this navy lace dress for $50. I'm not certain that I'm keeping this one as I'm not in love with it for the summer and I don't know how it will look with tights and boots? Opinions welcome :smile:

View attachment 2411690

Love the wristlet!! Pretty dress!

my new prada rain boots…bought for $109
xm6agy.jpg

tory burch top bought for $22
o8vxvn.jpg

and a closet full of tory..too much to post lol
t633wx.jpg

From the website:
View attachment 2411687

The one I purchased:
View attachment 2411689

View attachment 2411690

Great deal on the wristlet! I think it would look super cute with tights and boots, ESP with a leather jacket/bomber to even out the girly-ness of the lace:smile:
You guys are making me so jealous, I haven't been to my rack in what seems like forever. Now I'm considering to check out if they are hiring for the holidays lol.

Stopped by NR today on the way to pick up Tday stuff - I thought they might have some good finds since it's the day before they close. And I was right...found a Longchamps Le Pliage small tote in taupe for $24 (altered and refurbed). :P

Stopped by NR today on the way to pick up Tday stuff - I thought they might have some good finds since it's the day before they close. And I was right...found a Longchamps Le Pliage small tote in taupe for $24 (altered and refurbed). :P

You must go to the one I go to! I had that in my cart yesterday, but put it back after I found a wristlet I liked. Congrats :smile:

Great deal on the wristlet! I think it would look super cute with tights and boots, ESP with a leather jacket/bomber to even out the girly-ness of the lace:smile:
You guys are making me so jealous, I haven't been to my rack in what seems like forever. Now I'm considering to check out if they are hiring for the holidays lol.

Will try it out...I like the idea of adding a leather jacket! Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.