Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by NR today with DH to look for shoes for him. The selection was way better than when I last visited a week or so ago. DH bought a pair of leather timberland boots, but I saw a lot of good men's shoes- athletic shoes (Nike, reebok, etc.), lacoste, tons of uggs, and toms.

I bought these Tory burch wedge booties http://www.google.com/search?client.....7.0.0.OB8sRisnvmo#biv=i|0;d|ZcmgMfGellSjMM: for $199. There was also a light brown color that I like as well but figured black is better for winter.

For women, they were putting out a whole display for toms shoes- glitter, polka dots, corduroy, etc. Unfortunately there were only 2 pairs of my size and I didn't love the patterns. I really wanted the polka dots! Price was 35% off retail. Also spotted a couple pairs of Brian Atwood wedge booties (I think $300), Stuart weitzman otk wedge boots (cute but impossible to get on because there's no zipper and they are tight in the calf), women's uggs (including slippers). In purses, there were a lot of Kate spade bags, MK, and some mbmj (including nylon quilted laptop bags).

Today was also double points. Yesterday's deal was better but I had no idea about it. Oh well!

OMG!!!!! Can you please rub some of your luck off on me bc I haven't been able to find anything even close to your awesome steals lately! This might be too much to ask, but is there any way you can offer insight to the markdowns? i.e. is there a certain day or time during the month that NR marks down clearance items or how long it will take for an item to get marked down? I'm asking bc there's this one shirt in NR that I've been watching every week for over two months now that's on clearance and sadly they just refuse to mark it down. If you can offer any insight , it'd be greatly appreciated, but if not then it's totally understandable! Again, awesome finds!!!!!!

Its as easy as talking to your sales associate! We are all friendly and don't bite :smile: If any ladies ask me questions about markdowns i'll let them know. A lot of my customers look for designer so I always let them know whats happening or when we get them in. I know for my store, that the shoe markdowns are happening first week of december. Womens clothing markdowns are different and i'm not in that department so I'm not sure.

Its as easy as talking to your sales associate! We are all friendly and don't bite :smile: If any ladies ask me questions about markdowns i'll let them know. A lot of my customers look for designer so I always let them know whats happening or when we get them in. I know for my store, that the shoe markdowns are happening first week of december. Womens clothing markdowns are different and i'm not in that department so I'm not sure.

Thank you so much for the info! I will definitely ask the next time I stop by!! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.