Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the Factoria, WA Rack there wasn't much left in shoes but the clearance bag table was crazy! In this pic is a Stella McCartney bag, Marni straw thing, Bottega Veneta clutch, Marc Jacobs stripy clutch and a whole pile of Proenza Schouler pouches for $155-$165/ea.

Ooh! Is the tan one the Stella McCartney? Price? Code? Do you think they would ship? Thank youuuu.

Ooh! Is the tan one the Stella McCartney? Price? Code? Do you think they would ship? Thank youuuu.

The Stella McCartney is the mustardish croc embossed one on the left. It's got like a fluorescent red/orange strip threaded through the chain strap. Sorry, I didn't really look closely at that one while I was there so I don't have any more info but you can call them at (425) 746-7200. I know they usually want a code but I don't think there are a lot of bags fitting that description on the clearance table so maybe they'll check for you. I think they might do a charge-send.

I have been following this feed for awhile and thought I would post to show everyone the type of products I typically find at NR. These have all been in the past two weeks.

- Saint Laurent 'Classic' Sac De Jour
- YSL Tributes Size 39
- Celine Espadrille Size 38
- Givenchy Medium Pandora 100% Goat
- Burberry Medium Nova Hobo Check Bag
- Tory Burch Amanda Foldover Messenger Bag
- Versace Classic Leather Satchel
- Tory Burch Mini Robinson Floral Crossbody

Attachments

• IMG_7648.jpg
    IMG_7648.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,347
I have been following this feed for awhile and thought I would post to show everyone the type of products I typically find at NR. These have all been in the past two weeks.

- YSL Tributes Size 39
That is an amazing haul. Which location did you get them from and how much were the bags?

- YSL Tributes Size 39

Amazing I actually never saw designer bags at any of the racks I visit! I love the Versace so pretty

- YSL Tributes Size 39
Amazing finds, I would love to find a Sac De Jour or Givenchy purse!

Status
Not open for further replies.