Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys.. I was in heaven today. I went to the REAL designer NR and instill have heart palpitations...

Chanel... Lots of Chanel. Some tweed skirts for $280, cardigans, pants, tops. Erdem, Lanvin, Oscar de la Renta, McQueen, Celine, D&G, Gucci, Marni, Stella McCartney, EVERY designer you can imagine, the most expensive was Lanvin for $999

Ooohhh and they had more of the rag & bone leather leggings for $176.. I think 2 more pair... I left angry that I couldn't buy everything and settled for some $6 shoes and $40 Burberry dress for DD1. Tons of Burberry for kids and the most amazing Missoni piece EVER!!!!!!

Is this at Nordstrom rack?

Hiw does it compare to Metro Point or Mission Valley?

It doesn't, it's waaaay better. It would be like the difference between the Nordies in Escondido (north county fair) and the Nordies in Fashion Valley. The NR in mission Valley has mostly contemporary designers... I have never been to metro point though.

This NR had about 15 racks of premier designer items, the shoe section was huge!! I was there for 3 hours and I didn't get to see all the kids stuff or men's... I was so tired that I just went through the shoes quickly; it may be a while before I go back though... I got stuck in traffic with no gas... It was sooo stressful especially since I had to pick up my girls from school. It took almost 2 hours to go 16 miles!!!!

Guys.. I was in heaven today. I went to the REAL designer NR and instill have heart palpitations...

Chanel... Lots of Chanel. Some tweed skirts for $280, cardigans, pants, tops. Erdem, Lanvin, Oscar de la Renta, McQueen, Celine, D&G, Gucci, Marni, Stella McCartney, EVERY designer you can imagine, the most expensive was Lanvin for $999

Ooohhh and they had more of the rag & bone leather leggings for $176.. I think 2 more pair... I left angry that I couldn't buy everything and settled for some $6 shoes and $40 Burberry dress for DD1. Tons of Burberry for kids and the most amazing Missoni piece EVER!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the intel, gottaluvmybags! I just got off the phone with them, unfortunately they don't have any Chanel clothing in my size...

Thanks so much for the intel, gottaluvmybags! I just got off the phone with them, unfortunately they don't have any Chanel clothing in my size...

What size are you looking for? The smallest they had was a 36 and went up to 55 (at least the cardigan for $400 did) they run about one size too small, I'm normally a 4 which should be 38 but I'm a 40 in Chanel. They had the tweed skirt in 36, 38 and I think 42

What size are you looking for? The smallest they had was a 36 and went up to 55 (at least the cardigan for $400 did) they run about one size too small, I'm normally a 4 which should be 38 but I'm a 40 in Chanel. They had the tweed skirt in 36, 38 and I think 42

Size 36, when I called them, the sa told me that what they have left is gold legging in my size no cardigan no skirt, and a v neck top in 38. It would be great if they still had the cardigan in 36. What color was it cardigan? How was the tweed skirt? I wish they had jackets, blazer there

Size 36, when I called them, the sa told me that what they have left is gold legging in my size no cardigan no skirt, and a v neck top in 38. It would be great if they still had the cardigan in 36. What color was it cardigan? How was the tweed skirt? I wish they had jackets, blazer there

The cardigan was color blocked purple/lavender on the bottom and navy on top with a little grey stripe around the bottom of the sleeve, cashmere with 5 buttons, it would look great a coir of sizes bigger for a slouchy look rather than fitted and polished KWIM?

The gold leggings are more like older lady dress pants, not cute al all as well as a half tweed half leather legging they had. The cute items were the tween skirt, very classic Chanel pencil skirt in red/burgundy/gold/black and a gorgeous silk fuchsia skirt that gathers on the side. No jackets :sad: they also had a black and gold camisole that was cute-ish but for me if I was buying a Chanel piece it would haw to be a classic tweed piece. I think the skirt is worth it because it can be altered, and at 85% off its a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.