** Post your NON-VALENTINO indulges here!! **

Wow ladies. Gorgeous stuff! Love leopard print, the turq. color on that Hermes scarf is absolutely beautiful and the red rose umbrella is so cute--perfect to go with a Valentino bag!!

Here is my purchase from today---I broke my ban. Just couldn't pass these up.

My Chanel Moon Lantern boots!! $300!!! Down from $1,150---Nordstrom Rack. Here is an Ebay listing, I just got back a few hours ago, so I don't have time to take pics right now. I love the little twisting silver latern ball on the back. One thing though, they run SUPER small. Almost a whole size. If a cobbler can't stretch them, I may have to return. :sad:

http://compare.ebay.com/like/330532...ffd999f&itemid=330532671610&ff4=263602_304662

Dbeth: Congratulations on those gorgoues Chanel boots!! They're so hot and lucky you to have been able to score them for only $300.... enjoy.

Tanya: I love your camoflauge Prada case. It's so great and will look fabulous with your LV train case!

aaah well, I got myself a colourful YSL Muse II in nubuck and Downtown in raffia for the summer

attachment.php

Attachments

• muse2.jpg
    muse2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 590
  • raffia.jpg
    raffia.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 512
I also bid, won and payed for this only Versace I ever wanted (since 2008 Vogue photo), but as soon as I payed and asked the seller for inner tag and some other authenticity details, he refunded and asked furiously for cancellation of a transaction ??? Great that I asked. I insulted the seller :nuts: And he refunded $800. I believe that something was wrong there.

attachment.php

I also bid, won and payed for this only Versace I ever wanted (since 2008 Vogue photo), but as soon as I payed and asked the seller for inner tag and some other authenticity details, he refunded and asked furiously for cancellation of a transaction ??? Great that I asked. I insulted the seller :nuts: And he refunded $800. I believe that something was wrong there.

Yeah, it sounds like there was something fishy about it. It's a shame tho, such a gorgeous bag.

attachment.php

Sorry about that....
Good thing u have great instincts!!!!!

Is that the muse ii u bought? I love it!!!! Every once in a while i look on ebay for one! Congrats!

yes, it is the one...I could not find large so medium will be my surprize when I get it

Sorry about that....
Good thing u have great instincts!!!!!

that was weird alltogether, because i was communicating with the woman who was selling and suddenly her husband jumped in offended by my questions :nuts: