** Post your NON-VALENTINO indulges here!! **

Thanks, ladies! What comes to style my husband will wear anything I buy for him. He has no sense of style:smile: and you should see how he looked before he met me. It was a lot of work! I literally, have to tell him what to wear every time we go out together. Without me he can wear whatever he wants.
I am addicted to leather jackets and boots, but living in Miami...... I am out of my mind. But, if we all would be normal TPF would not exsist.

:giggles::giggles: True! So True! AND we're never boring! :biggrin:

Few of my new goodies.
My new McQueen dress and some jewerly. Soon will post my 2 new pairs Sergio Rossi shoes (they are the same style, but in different color), Valentino sunglasses and Valentino top.
Just realized my hands look sooo old!!!!!!

Attachments

• brace.jpg
    brace.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 132
  • mcquen dress.jpg
    mcquen dress.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 129
Few of my new goodies.
My new McQueen dress and some jewerly. Soon will post my 2 new pairs Sergio Rossi shoes (they are the same style, but in different color), Valentino sunglasses and Valentino top.
Just realized my hands look sooo old!!!!!!

Beautiful!
(and, no, they don't. honestly. mine look old)

I am getting more and more to be in love with MJ.
Love your bag and shoes are DTF! You look like a teenager!
I realized this morning that my granddaughter as of this year is now a teenager! Scary!

Yes, MJ is absolutely fabulous. I know Valentino is sophisticated and always so ladylike. MJ has a little attitude. I love it! Plus, no one readily recognizes it where I live. I feel like I can fly under the radar with it.

Here is the same bag in white (off-white).
It is absolutely TDF, but I decided to go with the black so I won't have to be so careful with it.

Attachments

• jema1.JPG
    jema1.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 126
What???? You have a granddaughter???? You look so young!!!!
Back to bags. Actually, I like this lighter color a lot. It will go with any thing (at least in Miami :smile::smile:
You have such a beautiful collection of bags!

I realized this morning that my granddaughter as of this year is now a teenager! Scary!

Yes, MJ is absolutely fabulous. I know Valentino is sophisticated and always so ladylike. MJ has a little attitude. I love it! Plus, no one readily recognizes it where I live. I feel like I can fly under the radar with it.

Here is the same bag in white (off-white).
It is absolutely TDF, but I decided to go with the black so I won't have to be so careful with it.

Do I need these, or are they too cartoonish, "out there"?
They do match a bag I have.

Honestly? They must have it! I have so many Miu Miu shoes like that and I love to be different. I would not have think even for a moment. Keeper in my book!

Do I need these, or are they too cartoonish, "out there"?
They do match a bag I have.

Honestly? They must have it! I have so many Miu Miu shoes like that and I love to be different. I would not have think even for a moment. Keeper in my book!
Well, I have been looking at them, thinking about them, trying them on for about 3 weeks. I finally told the salesman I am going to get them and take them home and make up my mind there, bring them back if I decide no.
That's the only way I can ever decide.

So they are here. My job is very conservative. I am to be seen and not heard. :ninja:
These shoes are definitely attention-getters.

Hmm. Will still need to think.

Well, I have been looking at them, thinking about them, trying them on for about 3 weeks. I finally told the salesman I am going to get them and take them home and make up my mind there, bring them back if I decide no.
That's the only way I can ever decide.

So they are here. My job is very conservative. I am to be seen and not heard. :ninja:
These shoes are definitely attention-getters.

Hmm. Will still need to think.

But, not everything we buy could be describe as work related item:lol:. Some are for work, some are for going out, some are casual Friday only.
I work at place which should be a very conservative place, but every one knows I am far from being conservative dresser (it may change very soon due to new ownership).
Keep them for a month, if you still will not feel comfortable to wear them, simply return (oh, I wish I would follow my own advise).
Again, personally it is totally me.

But, not everything we buy could be describe as work related item:lol:. Some are for work, some are for going out, some are casual Friday only.
I work at place which should be a very conservative place, but every one knows I am far from being conservative dresser (it may change very soon due to new ownership).
Keep them for a month, if you still will not feel comfortable to wear them, simply return (oh, I wish I would follow my own advise).
Again, personally it is totally me.
But all I do is work, go to casual dinner with hubby, shop. So if I spend that much, it's pretty much workwear.
I do, however, go to the racetrack 12 times a year. :biggrin: And you betcha I take my good bags. My black Valentino is my usual race bag. It has seen many races in its day. But we sit up in the suites. Very cushy and comfy.
Look how huge this place is!

Attachments

• texas-motor-speedway.jpg
    texas-motor-speedway.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 101
But all I do is work, go to casual dinner with hubby, shop. So if I spend that much, it's pretty much workwear.
I do, however, go to the racetrack 12 times a year. :biggrin: And you betcha I take my good bags. My black Valentino is my usual race bag. It has seen many races in its day. But we sit up in the suites. Very cushy and comfy.
Look how huge this place is!

I want to be your BFF and get all this VIP treatments! What a view!
if you will not get much usage from this shoes, it is better to put your money in another bag.
I still did not wear my famous Jimmy Choo shoes and most likely it will go back to store with other 4 pairs of shoes I did not wear yet (it is why I love Nordstrom and Zappo)