Post your Non-RM Purchases Part 3!

hey gals, for the first time i'm posting non-RM and non-handbag purchases :amazed: i know, i know.... it's been so long since i bought any clothing! all my funds have been strictly for bags so i was pretty excited to get these!!

took advantage of the crazy mad awesome isaay.com sale (60% off!!!! :faint:) and got a BCBG dress and top and Sam Edelman flip-flops! love them all! wore the dress to a wedding and birthday party this past weekend. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0247.jpg
    IMG_0247.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 180
Newest addition! Mulberry Alexa!!!

breathtakingly GORGEOUS!!! wow, so tempted to check out the mulberry subforum now!! hehe

Here are pics...it's a hard plastic case - I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

i LOVE this case!! sooo pretty and feminine!

Just got this Olivia Harris Colorblock Tote which is woven lambskin, and I can't rave enough about it's gorgeousness!! It looks like a fancy version of the straw tote! :heart: it!!

bd92b1b3.jpg

gorgeous tote scoobie!!! you're so right!! it IS a fancy version of the straw tote!! i feel like this one's more versatile since u can carry it well into fall!!

Here are pics...it's a hard plastic case - I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

That's so cute! I have to find one!

yay tangerine rocco!

orange4-1.png

orange6.png

orange8.png

orange2-1.jpg

Woah! Look at the leather on that Rocco! :drool:

Just got this Olivia Harris Colorblock Tote which is woven lambskin, and I can't rave enough about it's gorgeousness!! It looks like a fancy version of the straw tote! :heart: it!!

bd92b1b3.jpg

This is beautiful! Love the neutral colors. Looks comfy to carry too.

hey gals, for the first time i'm posting non-RM and non-handbag purchases :amazed: i know, i know.... it's been so long since i bought any clothing! all my funds have been strictly for bags so i was pretty excited to get these!!

took advantage of the crazy mad awesome isaay.com sale (60% off!!!! :faint:) and got a BCBG dress and top and Sam Edelman flip-flops! love them all! wore the dress to a wedding and birthday party this past weekend. :smile:

Nice isaay haul!

I'm not usually a Michael Kors gal but had to have this... Jet Set in Zinnia

e61a0e8f.jpg

1dadb9a9.jpg

My mom gave me this... One of her old school LVs. She's pretty cool I have to say. :heart:

18ca6129.jpg

That Zinnia color is stunning - I see why you had to have it!

I wish my mom could give me some old school beauties. If she gifted me one of her old bags - it would be some $15 KMart bag from 1989. :lol: Obviously, my love of handbags was not inherited.

That Zinnia color is stunning - I see why you had to have it!

I wish my mom could give me some old school beauties. If she gifted me one of her old bags - it would be some $15 KMart bag from 1989. :lol: Obviously, my love of handbags was not inherited.

:lol:

I LOVE that MK Zinnia Tote!! So vibrant and beautiful! I actually just saw that bag today at Macy's and was very tempted by it...:smile:

I got it from Macy's, in fact. Was hoping their one day sale would apply but it didn't, but I couldn't leave Macy's without this bag. I know I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it and eventually come back for it so I did myself a favor and just impulse bought this baby, and I'm so glad I did! Still.

bd92b1b3.jpg

I love this! I was thinking about getting one as well! Then they all seem to have sold out everywhere. It's beautiful....will work for fall too, reminds me of candy corn..yum!

:lol:

I got it from Macy's, in fact. Was hoping their one day sale would apply but it didn't, but I couldn't leave Macy's without this bag. I know I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it and eventually come back for it so I did myself a favor and just impulse bought this baby, and I'm so glad I did! Still.

Have you used it? What are your thoughts? I am not really an MK fan either, but it does look like such a fun, versatile and useful tote!! :smile:

Here's a small purchase, MZ wallace embossed wallet. It's super soft and I love the neon yellow inside! The wallet is a couple of shades darker than my RM gator embossed covet, but still looks purty next to covet. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_9484.JPG
    IMG_9484.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_9487.JPG
    IMG_9487.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_9483.JPG
    IMG_9483.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 139