Post your Non-RM Purchases Part 3!

Always like this when I see it!! Looks like a great, durable carry all!

Thanks, scoobiesmomma! It looks like it's going to be durable and it fits EVERYTHING! It's going to get a lot of use, I'm sure! :biggrin:

plsf - you're killin me over here with all your gorgeous new bags!!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: u have fantastic taste my dear!!

Awww, thanks, cee! You always kill me with YOUR new bags! :worthy: Hehehe yes, I've been in a bit of a BUY mode, but now must crack down and hold out for my first City! Weeeeee!

Congrats PurseLove! I own an MM NF and I must say it's a work hourse!!! Pretty yet a tough chic!!!

Thanks, travelers!! I definitely need a workhorse in my collection! I love how sturdy it is and I love being able to tote around ALL my stuff. It holds so much! :tender:

Pretty! The NF is a great weekday tote. I carry mine to work a lot. Plus it just reminds me of summer. :sunshine:

Thank you, sandc! Yes, it's definitely the perfect tote for summer! I am going to Vegas in a few weeks and will love having a big, slouchy tote to cart around with me! :beach:

Love it ! I am totally having a small love affair with LV!

Thanks, moneypennie! I could definitely see LV being addicting... I could go nuts with all the cute LV SLGs! :biggrin: Love your Speedy!

redweddy said:
Hello ladies - just wanted to share...

This just arrived via the Nordstrom sale - my new Reed Krakoff Yellow Gym Bag!!

It's smooshy from the get-go and I love the little details!

Oh, good lord!!! That is beautiful!!!

Did you guys see the Peacock version of the Gym Bag?? Holy carp!!!!!! I almost fainted! Made me lust for it so much.

I hate going to this thread! Lol!!

redweddy said:

Yay, red!!! Don't you just love it? That yellow is gorgeous. Can't wait to hear what you think as you start using it - I'm now a full fledged RK fan. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

doi said:

Did you guys see the Peacock version of the Gym Bag?? Holy carp!!!!!! I almost fainted! Made me lust for it so much.

That Peacock color is to die for. I was so relieved when that color sold out so quickly during the Reed Krakoff sale - as was my wallet!!

:woot: Stunning!! I came so close to purchasing this exact bag myself...but managed to refrain! I just wasn't 100% sure that yellow was for me, albeit ever so gorgeous!! I am still waiting on my 'perfect' RK color so I can snatch up another Gym Bag!! Enjoy, it's such an easy bag to wear!! :smile:

View attachment 1752279

View attachment 1752280

View attachment 1752281

If you guys ever, EVER, find the Peacock Gym Bag...PLEASE PLEASE let me know. If that was still available at their website, I seriously would've moved mountains upon mountains to get it. Augh! So beautiful!

Hopefully if and when any of you guys see it, it's on sale. :giggles:

:faint::nuts::drool: The pebbly leather looks amazing! I can smell the scent of new leather it from here!

Yay, red!!! Don't you just love it? That yellow is gorgeous. Can't wait to hear what you think as you start using it - I'm now a full fledged RK fan. Congrats!!

:woot: Stunning!! I came so close to purchasing this exact bag myself...but managed to refrain! I just wasn't 100% sure that yellow was for me, albeit ever so gorgeous!! I am still waiting on my 'perfect' RK color so I can snatch up another Gym Bag!! Enjoy, it's such an easy bag to wear!! :smile:

Whoa, LOVE this! RK makes some amazing bags... I love this yellow and the leather is gorgeous! :love: And did you say on SALE? :faint:

GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the zipper lock. so cute!! a nice detail. the leather looks faaaaabulous! and yummy!

I love that style of bag. I haven't made one mine yet, but I want too! Great buy!

Thank you ladies! I LOVE this bag! I took it out today in spite of the rainy weather. The good thing about the leather is that after it got splashed with some rain water -- when it dried, it left no trace.

The bag feels like a MAM to me, in terms of size. The short handles are too short to be worn on the shoulder but strangely, I didn't mind just holding it in the crook of my arm. I think this bag is becoming a fast favorite -- next to RM's MAMs :smile:

Eehlers and Scoobie - thanks for enabling!
Doi - I saw that peacock bag! It's gorgeous! I hope you find one -- if not on the RK site, you may find one in Nordstrom!
Travelers and Sandc -you ladies will not regret it when you decide to get one!
PurseLoveSF - yes it was on sale when I bought it! I snagged it at 40% off. The RK site is having a sale now too at 30% off I think.
Disco - I love the zipper lock too! I love how uncomplicated this bag is but still has these little details that make it special :biggrin:

I just received 2 Tumi totes and I can't decide which one to keep. Opinions please. :smile:

I'm buying this mostly for travel. I need a durable tote that can be my "purse" on planes and a tote that's good for weekend travel. Either of these will work for that. I think the Quintessential tote is cute, but it doesn't have as many pockets inside or out.

http://www.zappos.com/product/7966696/color/3?zfcTest=fw:1

I like the Cortina too and it's much more functional pocket wise. I could probably fit a bit more into it but it would be bulkier.

http://www.zappos.com/tumi-voyageur-cortina-boarding-tote-smokey-quartz?zfcTest=fw:1

I didn't get them from Zappos, so please don't pay attention to price. ;)

I just received 2 Tumi totes and I can't decide which one to keep. Opinions please. :smile:

I'm buying this mostly for travel. I need a durable tote that can be my "purse" on planes and a tote that's good for weekend travel. Either of these will work for that. I think the Quintessential tote is cute, but it doesn't have as many pockets inside or out.

http://www.zappos.com/product/7966696/color/3?zfcTest=fw:1

I like the Cortina too and it's much more functional pocket wise. I could probably fit a bit more into it but it would be bulkier.

http://www.zappos.com/tumi-voyageur-cortina-boarding-tote-smokey-quartz?zfcTest=fw:1

I didn't get them from Zappos, so please don't pay attention to price. ;)

i like the first one, all black.. second one is kind of manly to me and too boxy, looks like actual luggage while the 1st one looks like a stylish tote

i like the first one, all black.. second one is kind of manly to me and too boxy, looks like actual luggage while the 1st one looks like a stylish tote

I think that's part of my issue. I might like the look of the first one better, but the 2nd one is more practical. Why can't they make something cute and practical all rolled into one? The 2nd one looks better irl than the pics because once you take the stuffing out it isn't as square. Of course, I would probably stuff either one with my stuff, so....

Oh, and yes I have black for either.