Post your Non-RM Purchases Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'll start...Frye Studded Rings Sandals.

BootsLivie005.jpg

wasn't able to save pics of the bag(and since I won't be seeing it till a loooong time), I'd like to share my late bday present for myself! a YSL Oversized Purple Muse!!! Got it from ******...I've been wanting a perfect purple bag for ages but nothing was able to come close to this!

See LiLo rock it...
LINDSAYMUSE0copy.jpg

I'm soo glad I didn't settle for the smaller size, this came out even cheaper than the other smaller purple muses out there!:yahoo:

my ban is now totally in full swing!!! no more BAGS!!!!!!! :nuts:

jo - GORGEOUS purple muse! :drool: I cannot wait to see it on your when you get her! Happy belated birthday!

BTW, why does LiLo have all the best bags? No fair!

kdo - I know right??? I also love her orange birkin! and her chloe python paraty! not to mention the rare BBW MAB...I hate her...LOL

chinkee21 - thanks!!! I love the color! it's my barney the dinosaur bag!!!

Chinkee - Thanks! I'm dying to wear them (and all my boots) but it's been high 80's & 90+ degrees here lately.

Jo - I hate her too! LOL. I am in LOVE with her blue Chloe python paraty.

Aw, tejava, thanks! :blush: You've got an awesome collection, lady! Just open up your closet and check out your goodies! Your bag collection is TDF!

Nice bag jo712 :graucho:

Here is my new Muse (Black Large 2009)

corinnamuse069.jpg

corinnamuse030.jpg

** I struggled with this purchase a little bit. When I first got it I thought I made a mistake and should have gotten teh oversized version so I exchanged it only to find that the Large is indeed the right size for me. So now, I have my new Large Muse back again. It is everything I ever wanted and more :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.