Post your Non-RM Purchases Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jo712

Jul 13, 2008
wasn't able to save pics of the bag(and since I won't be seeing it till a loooong time), I'd like to share my late bday present for myself! a YSL Oversized Purple Muse!!! Got it from ******...I've been wanting a perfect purple bag for ages but nothing was able to come close to this!

See LiLo rock it...

I'm soo glad I didn't settle for the smaller size, this came out even cheaper than the other smaller purple muses out there!:yahoo:

my ban is now totally in full swing!!! no more BAGS!!!!!!! :nuts:

kdo

Let's Go Caps!
Nov 1, 2008
jo - GORGEOUS purple muse! :drool: I cannot wait to see it on your when you get her! Happy belated birthday!

BTW, why does LiLo have all the best bags? No fair!

jo712

Jul 13, 2008
kdo - I know right??? I also love her orange birkin! and her chloe python paraty! not to mention the rare BBW MAB...I hate her...LOL

chinkee21 - thanks!!! I love the color! it's my barney the dinosaur bag!!!

kdo

Let's Go Caps!
Nov 1, 2008
Chinkee - Thanks! I'm dying to wear them (and all my boots) but it's been high 80's & 90+ degrees here lately.

Jo - I hate her too! LOL. I am in LOVE with her blue Chloe python paraty.

tejava

O.G.
Jun 30, 2008
kdo: I wish I own all of your shoes, boots, and bags. EVERYTHING!

jo: Nice "Y" bag! I've been eyeing them,too!

kdo

Let's Go Caps!
Nov 1, 2008
Aw, tejava, thanks! :blush: You've got an awesome collection, lady! Just open up your closet and check out your goodies! Your bag collection is TDF!

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
Admin
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
Nice bag jo712 :graucho:

Here is my new Muse (Black Large 2009)

** I struggled with this purchase a little bit. When I first got it I thought I made a mistake and should have gotten teh oversized version so I exchanged it only to find that the Large is indeed the right size for me. So now, I have my new Large Muse back again. It is everything I ever wanted and more :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.