** Post your non-Hermes indulgences here !! **

I have been a long time admirer of Monyat, but no stores by me. My business trip brought me to Hong Kong, and since I didn’t want to cheat on my H SA, I diverted my attention to exploring this new brand for me. I love it! Their bags are all stunningly beautiful, the sales associates were outstanding, and the quality is par with Hermes.
I couldn’t choose, so I got both [emoji173]️ Gabrielle clutch in GT and Gabrielle 31 (?) in noir.
View attachment 4234439
Lovely! I've off to HK today, would you mind sharing how much the clutch costs? Thanks!

Reactions: TeeCee77
The SA I worked with sent me this picture of a mini and it also broke my wallet. So cute! Still trying to decide if I should swap the purple Petite I got for it
emoji173.png
View attachment 4249365View attachment 4249366
Oh mine. I have to remind myself that this is a very slippery slope too.
Both are gorgeous. You need both in addition to your other ones.

Before handbags, I was obsessed with Elsa Peretti’s silver Jewelry. Because I’m still an EP groupie, I was compelled to buy this yesterday:
B5687165-D3CB-4ECE-9162-17A6026EF482.jpeg
It’s 8” X 10”. Who can pass up a clutch with a silver bean on the latch?
Ok, well....a lot of people could....but I’m not one of them....

Here’s the inside:
816CCBC5-1F64-49B6-8390-5B47252442C2.jpeg
I had been sort of thinking about, it but when it vanished from the website, panic set in and I called my SA in the Palo Alto store. I was told there were 19 left in the company....and the PA store had 1 in stock. Now, it’s in my stock!

Before handbags, I was obsessed with Elsa Peretti’s silver Jewelry. Because I’m still an EP groupie, I was compelled to buy this yesterday:
View attachment 4254661
It’s 8” X 10”. Who can pass up a clutch with a silver bean on the latch?
Ok, well....a lot of people could....but I’m not one of them....

Here’s the inside:
View attachment 4254645
I had been sort of thinking about, it but when it vanished from the website, panic set in and I called my SA in the Palo Alto store. I was told there were 19 left in the company....and the PA store had 1 in stock. Now, it’s in my stock!

Really cool!

Reactions: diane278