** Post your non-Hermes indulgences here !! **

My HOLY GRAIL CHANEL: Miss CinderLego takes a moonlit stroll...

#CinderLego #PurseBopChanelCollection

@******** Instagram

Attachments

• <untitled> (1) copy.jpg
    <untitled> (1) copy.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 860
my newly discovered obsession... omigawd they are like skittles... you can't have just 1!!!! sexy and edgy and COMFY too!!! coming from Louboutins, these feel like slippers on my feet :lolots::lolots:

Valentino Rockstuds fluo patent 100mm: orange, pink, rose/poudre, green and yellow :loveeyes::hbeat::cloud9:

my newly discovered obsession... omigawd they are like skittles... you can't have just 1!!!! sexy and edgy and COMFY too!!! coming from Louboutins, these feel like slippers on my feet :lolots::lolots:

Valentino Rockstuds fluo patent 100mm: orange, pink, rose/poudre, green and yellow :loveeyes::hbeat::cloud9:

Ooooooh the whole spectrum! Love my rockstuds... a new classic!

This is an amazing photo. Great collection! And agree, these are comfy, and also agree CLs not so much.

Gorgeous pic, carlinha! Looks like a bowl full of candy. I might have to try them if you say that they are comfortable! :heart: