Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

Just got my SO one of these from eBay but got it a couple of years/seasons late. It looks soooo good irl and I'm obsessed! I compared the price to an LV one and thought to myself.. the Fendi one actually looks better and price wise it was going to be cheaper than LV.

If anyone is planning to shop for something from overseas and paying with PayPal, don't use their conversion rate!! Use your bank's conversion rate in the currency you're buying your goodies instead!! I saved $100 or so by using my bank rate but I also don't get charged international fees or whatever it is... It doesn't tell you the exact amount until you pay up and check your bank acc after though..

Just amend the payment method twice cause it automatically tries to revert back to the PP conversion $ telling you the amount. It worked out for me since I was converting from AUD > USD which came out to be $1927 USD = 2.9k+ AUD with PP conversion, but when I used my bank's rate = $2.74k. Big difference!!

Happy shopping all hehe

Screenshot_20230213_001805.jpg

Didn’t think I was a saddle gal, but after seeing one of these pop up over a year ago and ogling but dallying on pulling the trigger til it was too late… I’ve been on the hunt for her.

Vintage Dior ostrich saddle (+ embellished long guitar strap, which makes it ~20x more usable for me) :girlsigh:

View attachment 5734935
I've always been curious, now much can it hold?

I've always been curious, now much can it hold?
*Not* a ton, lol. This is it packed with about as much as I’d really want to shove in there - my [regular size] wallet, sunglasses, some lip gloss. Not pictured: keys as well; and phone can easily slide into the back pocket.

I’ve also had one in denim and that was significantly less easy to get into - something about the curve of the top + the stiffness? This leather one is softer and more flexible, so it’s easier to get in and out of, but still.

This is def a bag that I’d grab more for a vibe / functional adornment. There’s something kind of nice (and intimate?) about the way the curve sits against the body w the cross strap - which is what gives it enough functionality for me to justify a bag that IMO is more on the decorative side.

6A7B53DD-5319-4F8B-A950-52E5B449DA90.jpegEF8B2586-907A-41FA-BA7F-5221FE2090D8.jpeg

*Not* a ton, lol. This is it packed with about as much as I’d really want to shove in there - my [regular size] wallet, sunglasses, some lip gloss. Not pictured: keys as well; and phone can easily slide into the back pocket.

I’ve also had one in denim and that was significantly less easy to get into - something about the curve of the top + the stiffness? This leather one is softer and more flexible, so it’s easier to get in and out of, but still.

This is def a bag that I’d grab more for a vibe / functional adornment. There’s something kind of nice (and intimate?) about the way the curve sits against the body w the cross strap - which is what gives it enough functionality for me to justify a bag that IMO is more on the decorative side.

View attachment 5734973View attachment 5734974
Thanks, I'll have to admire from afar!

View attachment 5734973View attachment 5734974
Very pretty, the ostrich with the gold is somehow both classy and bada$$.

Didn’t think I was a saddle gal, but after seeing one of these pop up over a year ago and ogling but dallying on pulling the trigger til it was too late… I’ve been on the hunt for her.

Vintage Dior ostrich saddle (+ embellished long guitar strap, which makes it ~20x more usable for me) :girlsigh:

View attachment 5734935
Ooh, pretty. I've always been curious about the saddle bags, but never owned one. Looks great with the strap.

Reactions: kerryisntreal

View attachment 5734935
Love it! I'm definitely a Saddle Gal, so always happy to see one posted. the reissued versions with the guitar strap are particularly lovely. Congrats!!!