Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

BlondieJ

Apr 25, 2010
I feel a little bit guilty for getting this, but i *have* wanted it for a long time (over a year)
DSCN0336.jpg

ww *B*, glad you decided to keep the Rocco!! I'm sure you'll love it! And it's true what ehemelay says, it is a very durable bag! Even though I have the Rocco in dove grey I can use it in the rain and no stains what so ever:smile:

Thanks everyone, I decided to keep her, carried her today!:yahoo: I'm really loving the leather....if it wasn't so great I wouldn't have kept it.

bagsr4me - i Love the size, but i love brass/silver studs better....thats the main reason I didn't know if I want to keep it. I'm mad they don't make the baby in brass or silver studs!

red - it is heavy but not as heavy as the full size or my pom! I'm not minding the heaviness of it.

ehemelay - saw your awesome pics! loved your comparison pics too. the leather is fab, very durable. i'll post mod shots soon!

thanks vlore!

WISE decision WW! Love the look of that bag you got!!! HOT hot!!

I feel a little bit guilty for getting this, but i *have* wanted it for a long time (over a year)
DSCN0336.jpg

Fabulous CHEAT!!!
:yahoo:

wonderwoman love your black/black... Here is mine I got her about a week ago and I LOVE her I haven't changed bags since I have received her.

P5101153.jpg

P5121189.jpg

P5101165.jpg

Sorry about the blurry mod shot I always have so much trouble getting clear pictures in the mirror.

Reactions: screenmaster500