Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

After so many years you know me quite well ;)
I ordered it in black and blame you ! Go ahead and at least feel guilty
:lol:
:lol: I do! I hope you like it, the shearling isn’t as plush as a Bal shearling, it’s a low pile and feels more like wool than fur. Mind you the price point is also a lot lower.
I’m in the process of finding out what it would cost me to exchange for black, I thought I’d like grey for a change but it’s just not doing it for me.

Reactions: Pollie-Jean
:lol: I do! I hope you like it, the shearling isn’t as plush as a Bal shearling, it’s a low pile and feels more like wool than fur. Mind you the price point is also a lot lower.
I’m in the process of finding out what it would cost me to exchange for black, I thought I’d like grey for a change but it’s just not doing it for me.
I like this grey . Is it too bluish or does it not match the colors you wear ?

I like this grey . Is it too bluish or does it not match the colors you wear ?
It matches well enough but it's a bit too cool for me. I think the bag may look a bit more luxe in black. I asked one of the CS people at DP and she says the shearling will soften much like a classic leather. I'm a bit of a shearling novice TBH. :lol: I've only had one Bal shearling Bazaar and it was a much softer feel than the DP. Different treatment entirely I think, rather than the tight natural curls I'm guessing it was brushed and cut.

Reactions: Pollie-Jean