Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

Sharing what I recently bought. I've had the Chanel cardholder on my regret-not-buying-list since it was last available 2-3 years ago and I missed getting it. So when it was available at Chanel again this autumn, I pounced. I also decided to try the Hermès Calvi for an easy everyday slg and I think it's looking to be a new favourite.
IMG_0219.JPG

And for Bal context :smile: Bal Ultra Violet, Hermès Anémone.
IMG_0211.JPG

Yippee, so glad you finally got your cardholder after all ths time — it’s absolutely gorgeous with the chevron and so black hardware. I also love your Calvi — i :heart: the anemone color so much. And it’s nice to see your beautiful UV City again.

Sharing what I recently bought. I've had the Chanel cardholder on my regret-not-buying-list since it was last available 2-3 years ago and I missed getting it. So when it was available at Chanel again this autumn, I pounced. I also decided to try the Hermès Calvi for an easy everyday slg and I think it's looking to be a new favourite.
View attachment 4876449

View attachment 4876451

View attachment 4876449

View attachment 4876451
:tup: :tup:

View attachment 4876449

View attachment 4876451
OMG...that color!!!!! :yahoo: :hbeat: