Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

So, many of you dearest Bal gals of mine know i’ve ‘swung” back over to 1 of my most beloved brands, Celine....here is my sweet little addition. It’s an awesome card holder that fits quite a lot (more than 1 card can fit in each of the 5 slots..plus the tiny other sections in this accordion style could fit a few coins if needed) Couldn’t resist this Taupe-y/beige w/ Pink color combo :heart:Could be my fave card holder ever:flowers:
Congratulations, dear Kendie, on finding one of those little items you just love! :hugs:

Reactions: Kendie26
So, many of you dearest Bal gals of mine know i’ve ‘swung” back over to 1 of my most beloved brands, Celine....here is my sweet little addition. It’s an awesome card holder that fits quite a lot (more than 1 card can fit in each of the 5 slots..plus the tiny other sections in this accordion style could fit a few coins if needed) Couldn’t resist this Taupe-y/beige w/ Pink color combo :heart:Could be my fave card holder ever:flowers:
Very cute, my friend! Enjoy! :flowers:

I love the color combo! So feminine [emoji175][emoji175]

Reactions: Kendie26