Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

Same BV cervo bag with another H grail scarf today... so what that it's +45 outside?? Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!... :smile:
Same BV cervo bag with another H grail scarf today... so what that it's +45 outside?? Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!... :smile:
I adore this whole look!!! Indeed, you are such a queen of scarves and BVs!!!!:loveeyes::girlsigh::yes: Your collection is HUGE honestly I can't remember all of them!!!:biggrin::heart:

Reactions: ksuromax
Hey! Welcome back! Or are you still vacationing?
Hey, sweet friend! I am WORKationing :biggrin:

Gorgeous bag and gorgeous view! Hope you are enjoying your vaca :smile:
I am, Dearest IM, and i am trying to absorb all the green i have here to soothe my eyes during dusty days back in desert :smile:
:love::wave:Beautiful everything! Hope you are having an amazing time dear friend!;)
This food marathon is absolutely exhausting, i can't breathe anymore, but i can't stop either :lol:
Been at a trout farm in the mountains today, view from the restaurant...

Attachments

• IMG-20170805-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20170805-WA0007.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 144

I am, Dearest IM, and i am trying to absorb all the green i have here to soothe my eyes during dusty days back in desert :smile:

This food marathon is absolutely exhausting, i can't breathe anymore, but i can't stop either :lol:
Wow, your pics & the views you see are exquisite!!!:love::tup:

Food marathon sounds like my only kind of marathon :lol: Hope your vacation is as lovely as it looks :hugs: