Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

Reactions: Dextersmom
:lol::happydance::wave::graucho:;)Haaaa THAT is such a great pic....you go Walter!! You snapped the pic at just the right moment! Congrats on your purple card holder! Gorgeous! I got the dark purple o case from 2016 & color is truly stunning....it looks the same as yours DM.:love::hugs::yahoo:
Lovely purple!! :tup: i love the subtle sheen on it

Congrats DM! I love this little case -- love how it has a zipped compartment as well as card slots. Many card cases just have the slots. And of course love the color -- can't beat PURPLE. (In my dreams, this will magically show up on Mother's Day :smile:).

That is so pretty! Walter is a cutie!
Thank you all so much, lovely Bal friends!! :hbeat: :hbeat:

Reactions: Jaidybug
Picked up my last little treasure for the season. Walter presents my new metallic dark purple card case. :heart::heart:View attachment 3674431View attachment 3674432View attachment 3674433
Absolutely gorgeous, congrats again my dear!!:heart::smile: btw I received my mini charcoal today, was so excited but then disappointed!!! while the caviar and the color is divine, the bag's shape is really crooked, also creases and deflated. The bag was obviously used and defective, so sadly the same day back it went!!!

IMG_3755.jpg IMG_3743.JPG IMG_3744.JPG

Absolutely gorgeous, congrats again my dear!!:heart::smile: btw I received my mini charcoal today, was so excited but then disappointed!!! while the caviar and the color is divine, the bag's shape is really crooked, also creases and deflated. The bag was obviously used and defective, so sadly the same day back it went!!!

View attachment 3674847 View attachment 3674845 View attachment 3674846

Oh bummer A! So sorry you got a defective one but it sure is pretty. Are you going to order another one?

Reactions: Auvina15
Oh bummer A! So sorry you got a defective one but it sure is pretty. Are you going to order another one?
It was the last one in the company. I was late to the game so any left now must be the returns. If I know they have a new shipment of them I would try take another chance, if not then I'll just wait for another bag or any make my heart skip a beat!!!:biggrin: Thank you Iamminda, you are so sweet!!!:heart::hugs:

It was the last one in the company. I was late to the game so any left now must be the returns. If I know they have a new shipment of them I would try take another chance, if not then I'll just wait for another bag or any make my heart skip a beat!!!:biggrin: Thank you Iamminda, you are so sweet!!!:heart::hugs:

Oh too bad. Maybe it wasn't meant to be -- don't worry, there will be another pretty C around the corner/next season :smile:.

Reactions: Auvina15