Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

Here's what I picked up today. And I am so lucky to get her, as this was something that came out 2 years ago and it was really fate that I managed to get her, thanks to a lovely TPFer (you know who you are! ;)) :flowers:

My "Happy" watch :cloud9:

attachment.php

attachment.php

betty_boop Thanks! No worries I totally understand since you were rushing your work. I'm sure you will come back with lotsa goodies from your next trip too ;)

I need help with this one... Large YSL Navy Easy!! I absolutely adore the style, size, leather but I am not sure about the color! Do you think Navy is a good neutral that will go with lots and can be used on a daily basis?

DSC_0472-2.jpg

DSC_0466-4.jpg

Yesyesyesyesyes!!!! I think that Navy is a great neutral, especially for summer. It will look so nice with soft summer colors. A great alternative to black.

And, a beautiful bag in any color. Congrats!! :yahoo:

I need help with this one... Large YSL Navy Easy!! I absolutely adore the style, size, leather but I am not sure about the color! Do you think Navy is a good neutral that will go with lots and can be used on a daily basis?

DSC_0472-2.jpg

DSC_0466-4.jpg

DSC_0472-2.jpg

DSC_0466-4.jpg

oh yes, navy is a great neutral! beautiful bag and it can hold so much stuff!