Post your NM Last Call & Saks Off Fifth bargains!

Did anyone else go to the designer shoe sale they had yesterday? I went and it was crazy. Scored 2 pairs of Manolo Blahnik shoes each about 200.00, Prada suede booties marked down from 1,200 to 400.00, YSL Tribute sandals in black patent leather for 300.00, and a pair of Givenchy boots marked down from 1,300 to 500.00.

Did anyone else go to the designer shoe sale they had yesterday? I went and it was crazy. Scored 2 pairs of Manolo Blahnik shoes each about 200.00, Prada suede booties marked down from 1,200 to 400.00, YSL Tribute sandals in black patent leather for 300.00, and a pair of Givenchy boots marked down from 1,300 to 500.00.

I went, but my store didn't have anything good in my size. Me and another woman were both there to see if there were any Louboutins but sadly there was only one pair which had heels I would have killed myself trying to walk in. There's a Last Call about 40 miles away that I think would have a better selection, but I don't know if it's worth going there now since all of the good stuff is probably gone. Congrats on your scores!

I went, but my store didn't have anything good in my size. Me and another woman were both there to see if there were any Louboutins but sadly there was only one pair which had heels I would have killed myself trying to walk in. There's a Last Call about 40 miles away that I think would have a better selection, but I don't know if it's worth going there now since all of the good stuff is probably gone. Congrats on your scores!
That is too bad. I went for CL as well and they had some but a woman and her friend who were first in line came in scooped up every pair of good shoes took them to a table and then went through them. The rest of us had to wait while she decided what she was going to take which was most of the CL. For awhile it was looking like my trip was pointless but then she started putting some of the shoes back that she grabbed and then it was a free for all. They were wiped out of designer shoes in 30 minutes. They had a pair of Simples and New Simples but they were not a great price something like 500.00. You can find them for less on ebay so I didn't get them and opted for shoes that were a much better deal.
I am pretty sure that there won't be much left in any of the stores. My SA told me that within the next 30 days they will get a lot of returns and that she would call me if anything good arrived in my size. You should just check back in a few weeks to see what has been returned.

I went and it was a MADHOUSE. I got there ten minutes after opening and all the designer bags were already gone. There were a TON of CLs and it was the same deal, groups of women had hoarded everything good and picked through while crowds stood around them waiting for the rejects!! I saw women with handbags draped up their arms...YSL, Gucci, Fendi, Givenchy.......
I left empty-handed because I was looking for Chanel shoes, but they were gone by the time I ventured through. The only pairs left in my size were still 1k. I did manage to grab a gorgeous Fendi bag marked $500 from $1100. But I put it back because I already have a brown Fendi. I'm now kicking myself repeatedly...I should have bought it!!!!

I went and it was a MADHOUSE. I got there ten minutes after opening and all the designer bags were already gone. There were a TON of CLs and it was the same deal, groups of women had hoarded everything good and picked through while crowds stood around them waiting for the rejects!! I saw women with handbags draped up their arms...YSL, Gucci, Fendi, Givenchy.......
I left empty-handed because I was looking for Chanel shoes, but they were gone by the time I ventured through. The only pairs left in my size were still 1k. I did manage to grab a gorgeous Fendi bag marked $500 from $1100. But I put it back because I already have a brown Fendi. I'm now kicking myself repeatedly...I should have bought it!!!!
Aw that sucks. I wasn't going to purchase all the shoes I did but my SA who knows me well told me to take them and then bring them back if I decide against them since she knew I would be kicking myself later if I didn't get them. I didn't see any good designer bags but then my store is new and not very big. They didn't have a lot of CL but did have a bunch of Chanel but the prices weren't that good either. I got much better deals from Saks during there sales. If you are into Chanel shoes (though he has all brands) I have a great SA from Saks who emails me pics of all the latest sale shoes pm me and I will give you his info if interested.

Went yesterday about 2 hours after opening and was able to score a pair of CL New Declic in black suede for ~300 and a pair of CL knee high boots for ~600. It agree with mranda. It was a madhouse and there was definitely a lot of hoarding. The SA I work with showed me a pair of CL Asteroid in black that would've been mine if only they were 1/2 size bigger :smile:. Lots of Tory Burch, Prada, Lanvin, Gucci (only small sizes though), Valentino at my Last Call. In terms of handbags, there were quite a few Prada bags and a Balenciaga CGH bag (not sure which style it was, but it was humongous!).

Went yesterday about 2 hours after opening and was able to score a pair of CL New Declic in black suede for ~300 and a pair of CL knee high boots for ~600. It agree with mranda. It was a madhouse and there was definitely a lot of hoarding. The SA I work with showed me a pair of CL Asteroid in black that would've been mine if only they were 1/2 size bigger :smile:. Lots of Tory Burch, Prada, Lanvin, Gucci (only small sizes though), Valentino at my Last Call. In terms of handbags, there were quite a few Prada bags and a Balenciaga CGH bag (not sure which style it was, but it was humongous!).
Congrats on some great buys. The prices for the few CL's were not great at my store. If I had more time yesterday I would have gone to the Cabazon LC which usually has a lot of good deals and a much better selection. Still I managed to rack up quite a bill. I told my SA don't even tell me how much I spent :lol:.

Shucks, I missed that sale! I may head over to my store tomorrow to see if there is anything left.

Sounds crazy!

That is too bad. I went for CL as well and they had some but a woman and her friend who were first in line came in scooped up every pair of good shoes took them to a table and then went through them. The rest of us had to wait while she decided what she was going to take which was most of the CL. For awhile it was looking like my trip was pointless but then she started putting some of the shoes back that she grabbed and then it was a free for all. They were wiped out of designer shoes in 30 minutes. They had a pair of Simples and New Simples but they were not a great price something like 500.00. You can find them for less on ebay so I didn't get them and opted for shoes that were a much better deal.
I am pretty sure that there won't be much left in any of the stores. My SA told me that within the next 30 days they will get a lot of returns and that she would call me if anything good arrived in my size. You should just check back in a few weeks to see what has been returned.

Wow, my store was nothing like that (maybe because they didn't have a good shipment). I arrived about 10 minutes before the store opened because I was sure there would be a line, but I was the only crazy person lined up lol. I think me and the other woman looking for Louboutins were the only two who came early for the sale. I think you're right about there not being anything left now so I don't think I'll make the trip to the other Last Call. My SA did tell me that the next big even will be sometime the end of September so maybe I'll have better luck then, or maybe I'll get lucky with some returns.

Wow, my store was nothing like that (maybe because they didn't have a good shipment). I arrived about 10 minutes before the store opened because I was sure there would be a line, but I was the only crazy person lined up lol. I think me and the other woman looking for Louboutins were the only two who came early for the sale. I think you're right about there not being anything left now so I don't think I'll make the trip to the other Last Call. My SA did tell me that the next big even will be sometime the end of September so maybe I'll have better luck then, or maybe I'll get lucky with some returns.
I have never gone to the actual day of the sale, my store do presale so by the sale day everything worth getting is gone but after three weeks the get return because that's when the extra percent sale kicks in then if u lucky u can buy the shoes u return at an even lower price. I have never return shoes or handbag.