Post your NM Last Call & Saks Off Fifth bargains!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :woohoo:I'm so jealous -- I love Ferragamo!!

2. haha yes it is :graucho::biggrin: They had one other jacket available!

3. Those look great!!!!! So luckyy

4. OMG!!!! LUCKY!!! I DIE!!!!!!! ive been searching all over the place for this jacket!!!! Great find!

5. If anyone is in the Denver, CO area, check out the Last Call. There is a black Chanel dress size 34 for 30% of 1800 and a black Chanel lace jacket size 40 for 30% of 2700. There is also a slate blue small Balenciaga bag (don't know style name, sorry!) with a crossbody strap for 1000. There are also a few other high end bags, plus two pairs of Tom Ford shoes and a pair of Chanel tights.

6. ^^Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully a tPFer can snatch up those amazing deals!

7. Wow, great deals! Too bad I'm not in Denver this summer. Thanks for sharing!

8. Love them! What a steal, congrats!

9. Yesterday I got a pair of Armani aviators at Off Fifth. I have no idea what the original price was, but I ended up getting them for $35! :woot: If I was smart I would've went back and bought them in more colors.

10. Such a great price - congrats!

11. Got this great 100% cashmere Burberry Brit sweatshirt from Off Saks! Great price too, originally $550, then came to Saks at $320 then on clearance for $205 plus 30% off! Final price was $144!

image-90308861.jpg
  12. What a great deal.

13. nice!!

14. just shop at Off Saks yesterday score a gucci messenger bag from the s/s 2011 collection. original price is 1950, tag price is 399 and plus 20% off extra, come out it only $319 and some change. :yahoo:

15. Amazing find. The extra 20% was icing on the cake :smile: enjoy your new Gucci!