Post your newest shoe purchases here!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Pink Nine West, a Miu Miu knock off and L'Autre Chose...looking forward to styling both of these soon.

04022019DSC_3228.jpg 04022019DSC_3229.jpg
  2. mistake

3. I have the same pair of Nine Wests in black, and people are always telling me how cute they are! They're very comfy as well - you can go all day in them. Love the color of the blue shoes as well!

Luv2Scoop likes this.
  4. Love the Orans so much. I had a pair and need a better size. Do you find true to size?

5. I noticed they had black, only they didn't have my size and I've got a Mary Jane with two black straps by Prada ;). Both pairs came from YOOX!

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  6. I have Oasis and Orans in all leathers (except for croc - too stiff for me) and many colours and find them all true to size

7. Thanks, I have only owned one pair, I am usually a 36 in flats, I ordered a 37 based on fit and they felt floppy on me. I think I had the wrong size and want to give them another try. I appreciate your input.

Sheikha Latifa likes this.
  8. Yes! I was a little skeptical because I ordered them online without trying them on. But bought my TTS and they are perfect!

Sheikha Latifa likes this.
  9. Thanks, I appreciate it.