Post your newest shoe purchases here!

All are amazing, Precious-UK!

Great buys! I really like the boots

They are all fantastic, congratulations!

Thank you! I got the CL’s and the Burberry boots in the sale so treated myself to the LV sneakers. I’ve had to hang up my 120’s as I have joint problems [emoji51].

I’m learning to explore styling new designs and styles to suit my current situation - the fun part is shopping and being able to update my shoe closet xx

Reactions: Mimmy
Hi, I need help with the kenzo espadrille size guide. So I usually wear a 37 in all my flats/most heels. The kenzo online size chart says a 37 is a 36 in size. Does anyone own them? Do you think i should stick to purchasing original 37 itself? I need to order them online, not going to be able to try them in stores!

Hi, I need help with the kenzo espadrille size guide. So I usually wear a 37 in all my flats/most heels. The kenzo online size chart says a 37 is a 36 in size. Does anyone own them? Do you think i should stick to purchasing original 37 itself? I need to order them online, not going to be able to try them in stores!

In my opinion it depends of your foot but I find them to be TTS. If you have high instep, I would not recommend them.

Check to see if kenzo sizing is in EUR, French or Italian.

My new Gianvito Rossi Paris. :smile: Edit: forgot the photo. Oops.
oxi2mqgd

Last edited: