Post your newest shoe purchases here!

Great shoes! Are they true to size?
I would say they are a tiny bit big. I am sure a 35.5 would fit me well, but my feet tend to swell (if I have my period and so on) and when they do I am glad I have the 36. If you have narrow feet I would definitively go down a half size.
My style is feminine and work chic and I feel these go so well with my style even though they are quite "biker babe".

Reactions: meowmix318
I would say they are a tiny bit big. I am sure a 35.5 would fit me well, but my feet tend to swell (if I have my period and so on) and when they do I am glad I have the 36. If you have narrow feet I would definitively go down a half size.
My style is feminine and work chic and I feel these go so well with my style even though they are quite "biker babe".

Thank you for the feedback.

I have been looking for a pair of high heel sandals and when I saw this pair I ordered them on the spot, they are gorgeous! almost bought the Christian Louboutin sandals with the plexi but was not convinced that they would wear as well, these are amazing and I cannot wait to wear them (once I get a badly needed pedicure!).

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 708
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 725
Great Hall - congrats! I'm especially loving your ysl tributes, did you purchase them from ysl, or a department store, etc? I think I've seen them in brown on NM website, but never in person. They're fabulous!

Thank you...and sorry for the delayed response. I did not get notifications on this thread for some reason. They are from Poshmark (which I don't necessarily recommend). I had them authenticated here on tPF and my cobbler did a wonderful job making them new to me. I love them and I absolutely bought them bc of the unique color and darker nude shade! I don't know what year they are from and searching on the model # in the strap, I only saw them on a site (sold out) in Singapore. http://www.laprendo.com/US/products/20528/SAINT-LAURENT/Saint-Laurent-Paris-Tribute-75-Sandals

Reactions: baghagg
The color on the tribs sre tdf. It could be the perfect nude or contrast nicely depending on your skin tone. Either way, you should do action shots and post them on the trib thread.

I own several pairs so I'm a big fan of theirs. They are my go to heels for comfort and height! Congrats!

I absolutely LOVE THEM. I will try to post a modeling shot, as they are definitely a beautiful darker nude for women of color.

Reactions: baghagg
Those are amazing! I have been stalking the blue ones at Saks, but have held back because I am not sure about the comfort level, have you worn these yet? would you mind sharing your experience?
Hi thanks....no i have not worn them yet but I'm planning on wearing them this Sunday. When I tried them on they seemed comfortable but I know the reality of it can change when it comes to wearing them all day...lol. This style shoe seems to me that it's becoming harder to find so they must be good [emoji6]

Reactions: loveydovey35