Post your newest shoe purchases here!

My 1st pair of designer shoes. Louis Vuitton's Coquette ^^

Picture041.jpg

immashoesaddict, Yeah I love all the colors that these shoes come in. Their purple and red really drew my eye though I'm not sure where I'd wear the purple ones to exactly. The silver was gorgeous as well. If you don't mind my asking, what brands in Australia have that similar style? I have a friend who is also looking for a pair. I offered to buy one and ship it to her but she said it might be easier for her if she could find a similar pair where she lives. Thanks!​

sorry for the delay in reply :P urm ones that i can think from the top of my head , its preety old range but im preety sure these brans might still have it ; betts shoes , pierre fontaine and you might be able to find some from ebay or even wanted shoes * its a sydney base store *

^^^ Thank you!! I looked there last month and nothing. I will call tomorrow and see if they have any. I've been wanting a pair for sometime now but I want to try them on first. Could you tell me the price? You can PM if you don't want to post it here. =D

A few new pairs for me.....

Converse
Amanda Smith boots
Malene Birger sandals

Attachments

• birthday 010.jpg
    birthday 010.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 610
  • birthday 011.jpg
    birthday 011.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 594
  • birthday 016.jpg