Post your newest shoe purchases here!

One more pair of Alexander Wang sandals to share. These are the Tempest sandals and I got them on ebay for a KILLER deal. :yahoo:

I53BaYX.jpg

Wm7gvwJ.jpg

Just received these isabel marant scarlet boots by mail. Can't wait to wear them.
View attachment 2303329

These are awesome! How do they fit?

One more pair of Alexander Wang sandals to share. These are the Tempest sandals and I got them on ebay for a KILLER deal. :yahoo:

I53BaYX.jpg

Wm7gvwJ.jpg

These are awesome! How do they fit?

I'm usually size 37.5, I took 38. They fit rather small for 38. For me just right. If you have Broad feet size up, because The boots are small at the front. :smile:.

I'm on an Alexander Wang kick! My new Tildas just arrived. :nuts: I have to say, these are probably the most comfortable heels ever. I wish I could find them in every color.

Just a couple outfits I'm trying to choose from for my night out with the girls!
UMeOP9o.jpg

NLM0jtN.jpg

I have to say I probably wouldn't have looked at these sandals since they don't look that appealing on their own. But after I saw your post and how comfortable you said they were I tried em on, and you were right. I am now the proud owner of the same pair-found em at my fave Rack haunt for $115. Any idea how to keep the upper straps clean? Did you spray them?

Love them all! You are on a AW kick (pun intended)!

Haha! ;) Luckily I didn't have to hit you with a PM filled with a ton of pictures this time. I knew for sure these had to be mine!! Bet you can't wait for fall so you can break out all your new boots, huh?? :nuts:

I have to say I probably wouldn't have looked at these sandals since they don't look that appealing on their own. But after I saw your post and how comfortable you said they were I tried em on, and you were right. I am now the proud owner of the same pair-found em at my fave Rack haunt for $115. Any idea how to keep the upper straps clean? Did you spray them?

Awesome!! I'm so glad you like them too. :yes: And what a great find! It was obviously meant to be.

The first thing I did was treat them with Meltonian Water and Stain Protector (many PFers swear by it) which I bought from Amazon. I was afraid to spray directly on the shoe (paranoia since I've never used the spray before) so I sprayed some into an old bowl and dabbed it onto the straps with a cotton ball. That way I wouldn't have to spray all over the shoe bed and I could control how much I wanted on the straps. After the first round I let them dry for 30 mins and then did another coat. The spray didn't cause any discoloration or dryness. The straps dried and looked exactly the same before treatment. :yes:

I've only worn them once so far but I'm confident about wearing them out now that they're protected.

Also, one more thing. If I do ever get a scuff or stain on the straps I plan to use a suede brush and a suede bar to clean it up. If it's a small spot I'll probably try to brush it out with a soft toothbrush.

The suede brush/bar combo that I have was also bought on Amazon. I like to be prepared. :lol: