Post your newest shoe purchases here!

Thanks Nico_79. Does the ballet flat run large or small in size? I'm a US 7.5-8, not sure which size that would be for Chanel shoes.
They run a bit small, I had to 1/2 size up. I have slightly wide feet and this fit perfectly for me! I would say for any other Chanel shoe you really need to test them out because my SA said the sizing is all over the place depending on the styles. For example I am normally a 9, but was fine in a 8.5 for the pvc pump. Then had to go up to a size 10 for the camellia sandals. LOL HTH

Oh I forgot to add I made a mistake of the price of the flats, they are $650. Sorry!

Last edited:
Nico_79 thanks for the nice comment, I especially love the Cambon flats. They are more comfy and seem to wear better than the ballerinas. Jasmine, I normally take an 8 1/2, but I have a wide foot so in the Chanel flats, I have to take a 9. The gray are patent so no stretch, they pinch at the end of the day. The brown ballerinas are not the usual calfskin. They are almost like that matte caviar leather, so more give. The Cambons have a wider toe box than the ballerinas, so much more comfy. I will definitely try to find that style in more colors.

Chanel black leather espadrilles

tumblr_mk30x7gIv61qfe4bio1_500.jpg